No announcement yet.

WSU VS. INDIANA STATE Predictions and Pregame Discussions

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

You will have to sign in showing you have a subscription. It has to be the main email on the account. You cannot use any other email addresses on the account.

Comment

the Sycamores are reeling. We are ONE Jake Odum layup away from being on a 3 game losing streak to the 6th, 8th, and 10th place MVC teams right now. We have looked awful and honestly I don't know that our style of play is going to change any tomorrow night. I'm guessing you guys win by 10+ points. So here's an early congratulations from me.

Comment

Originally posted by ShockerFever View Post
        Has anybody in the Valley had a 2-day swing on the schedule this year?
        Don't know, but playing on Tuesday was by HCGM's choice. Apparently, the league office asked him whether he wanted to play on Tuesday or Wednesday. He chose Tuesday, eliminating a plane trip back to Wichita, then back to IN St, and back to Wichita again. I believe he made a statement saying the team could use it to get use to playing games close together for the Valley tourney.

Comment

Vegas Opened Line at: WSU -2.5, a compliment considering Valley home teams have won ~75% of home games in conference play. The sharp money has been coming in on WSU pushing it up to -3. I love looking at Vegas because it is the most unbiased and accurate predictor out there. Personally I don't see the Tree's sweeping the Shox this season & Trees are trending down & Shox trending up. My prediction: Shox 66 Trees 58. I'm 14-4 betting MVC games against the spread this year so far...

Comment

In order to watch it on WatchESPN (on iPhone or iPad), any idea if you will have to have one of the listed cable providers? And if it is on ESPN3 (on a computer) will you have to verify your account? I know it might not be known till close to game time but I figured I'd ask. I mean, you never know what can happen in 50 seconds!
            Just wanted to let everyone know what I think I've found out. After looking into it a lot further, if you go to espn3.com and look at the upcoming games, there is a column that has a little key next to some of the games that if you mouse over, it says that you have to provide verification. Since the WSU game does NOT have that, I believe that you will NOT have to provide any kind of account verification in order to watch the game from a computer. As for the ESPN app on the X-Box, it appears as it will be the same as on the laptop, and it will work with no verification. I do not see any way of being able to tell what the case will be on the WatchESPN App on iPhone/iPad (although since it is WatchESPN and not EPSN 3 I'd suspect that you would have to provide a verification with one of the listed providers).

Just wanted to share what I believe to be the case. To sum up, on X-Box through the ESPN app, it should work with no cable provider verification. On a computer, it should also work with no cable provider verification. On the iPhone and iPad, it appears as though you will have to provide an account to verify you are currently signed up with one of the listed providers.

Hope this helps!

Comment

That sounds right scottie. I watch most games on ESPN3 because I live in Omaha. Most games you do not need to be registered (only the ones they show on cable TV) to watch from your computer. In a pinch I've streamed from firstrowsports.eu before.

Comment

Originally posted by KC Shox View Post
                ISUb will be pissed. They're on a two game losing skid, coaches making them practice early in the morning after their last loss, and of course this will be their 8th Super Bowl this year - we face an uphill battle. Our FT and 3pt shooting continues to suck as well as facing the zone D. Add in that we come off a one day break and an emotional win, I think they have our number in this one.
                So we're not gonna be pissed that this was the team that ended our 19 game home winning streak with a 13 point thumping? Don't think OUR players are thinking about that? Or the fact that the Valley title is with their fingertips?

Come freaking on.

You can say Indiana State wants this one bad, but um, we kinda want this one too.
                Deuces Valley.
                ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

Shox need to continue the last 5 minutes of the redbird game into this game, and understand that this is for all the marbles.

This is the USA vs USSR hockey game. Win this, and the road to a championship goes downhill. Lose, and we need to get the ropes out for the steep face climb....
                  "When life hands you lemons, make lemonade." Better have some sugar and water too, or else your lemonade will suck!

Comment

Ptoblem is ISUB has nothing to lose at this point. That may help us capitalize on
                    excessive chance taking by them.
                    "When life hands you lemons, make lemonade." Better have some sugar and water too, or else your lemonade will suck!

Comment

They also have nothing to win.

Comment

Originally posted by KC Shox View Post
                        . . . 3pt shooting continues to suck . . .
                        Ah, facts: In its past four games, WSU is 37 of 83 (44.6 percent) from three-point range.

Read more here: http://www.kansas.com/2013/02/18/268...#storylink=cpy

Comment

Indiana State having a White out tonight. Giving students free T-shirts, sunglasses and rally towels. It takes free stuff to get students in the building. Shockers win this one and turn the white out into a blackout.

Comment

Originally posted by DJ06Shocker View Post
                            They also have nothing to win.
                            True. We need to put them out of their misery tonight.

Comment

Going to be a tough game. But with the title on the line, we'll pull it out. We need to win. I don't like our chances in Omaha so this game in Terre Haute is huge.

Comment

I'll be watching this one after the fact....again. Got talked into officiating as a replacement tonight. Hope the results turn out the same as the last time I didn't get to watch live!
                                Infinity Art Glass - Fantastic local artist and Shocker fan
                                RIP Guy Always A Shocker
                                Carpenter Place - A blessing to many young girls/women
                                ICT S.O.S - Great local cause fighting against human trafficking
                                Wartick Insurance Agency - Saved me money with more coverage.
                                Save Shocker Sports - A rallying cry

Comment

Working...
                                X