Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by tropicalshox View Post
    I checed watchespn and didn't see it.
    Just checked again and it's there. No blackout.
    In the fast lane

Comment

I just checked and it is listed on watchespn as well as an exclusive.

Comment

my prediction is that there will be alot of negative posting if we get behind early, some
        will throw in the towel, jake won't hit a three cause he isn't playing a scoring role but he
        he will quiety contribute to another road win 65-59

Comment

Is ESPN3 on the internet? I've not had experience with how to connect to it. Can it be connected to the television? If so, could somone tell me how?

Comment

I access it through my XBOX. It can also be done on the computer.
            Infinity Art Glass - Fantastic local artist and Shocker fan
            RIP Guy Always A Shocker
            Carpenter Place - A blessing to many young girls/women
            ICT S.O.S - Great local cause fighting against human trafficking
            Wartick Insurance Agency - Saved me money with more coverage.
            Save Shocker Sports - A rallying cry

Comment

Originally posted by garylee View Post
              my prediction is that there will be alot of negative posting if we get behind early, some
              will throw in the towel, jake won't hit a three cause he isn't playing a scoring role but he
              he will quiety contribute to another road win 65-59
              Let's just hope that we won't need to come from behind. Also, I've backed Jake as much as anyone here and still do. Get off it....your mothering the young man with all these posts.

Comment

your point is accepted but how about directing your ire towards several of those that
                have been ridiculing him rather than one that has pointed out his positives

Comment

Originally posted by shockerofandover0943 View Post
                  No TV? What are Bruce and Craig doing on Tuesday evening that is preventing them from getting to Terre Haute?
                  This is great news, because now the ESPN3 feed won't be blacked out! Yay!!!

Comment

Originally posted by shockerofandover0943 View Post
                    No TV? What are Bruce and Craig doing on Tuesday evening that is preventing them from getting to Terre Haute?
                    Every ESPN 3 Shocker game this year has been the feed with Bruce and Craig. So I expect it will either be them or the local Indiana State guys calling the game. Hope I'm wrong but that's usually what happens.

Comment

Lets hope it's the ISU guys

Comment

It's revenge time. We beat the pulp out of the trees.

Shox -- 78

Twigs -- 64
                        "It's amazing to watch Ron slide into that open area, Fred will find him and it's straight cash homie."--HCGM

Comment

Who knows how things will go in the game. INS certainly had the right game plan in Wichita. OTOH, we are generally playing better now and INS seems to have lost a little shine off their game recently.

Still who knows what WSU team and what INS team will actually show up.

I do think we need to play better than we did against Illinois State last night and we have used a alotment of miracle finishes after that game.

We need Cle to be more into the flow of the game from start to finish and to avoid the foul trouble.

I would also like to see Nick continuing to get minutes.

Very disappointed in Fred's game vs ILS. I think Fred was trying to do too much after his career game against Drake. Fred can be good, but I don't think he can run a game at the D-1 level with the ball constantly in his hands like he did in high school. He needs to do a better job of getting us into our offense, getting things moving and getting his teammates involved.

Really this season as been something else so far. What else can possible remain in front of us. Stay tuned and hope for the best.

:poster_shocks:

Comment

Originally posted by 1972Shocker View Post
                            Who knows how things will go in the game. INS certainly had the right game plan in Wichita. OTOH, we are generally playing better now and INS seems to have lost a little shine off their game recently.

Still who knows what WSU team and what INS team will actually show up.

I do think we need to play better than we did against Illinois State last night and we have used a alotment of miracle finishes after that game.

We need Cle to be more into the flow of the game from start to finish and to avoid the foul trouble.

I would also like to see Nick continuing to get minutes.

Very disappointed in Fred's game vs ILS. I think Fred was trying to do too much after his career game against Drake. Fred can be good, but I don't think he can run a game at the D-1 level with the ball constantly in his hands like he did in high school. He needs to do a better job of getting us into our offense, getting things moving and getting his teammates involved.

Really this season as been something else so far. What else can possible remain in front of us. Stay tuned and hope for the best.

:poster_shocks:
                            As for Fred, ISUR was really good on the defense where as Drake wasn't as good. Fred is still learning. His shot is really coming along.

Comment

Originally posted by AZ Shocker View Post
                              Tough ass game in less than 48 hrs. after a HUGE "gutty"....come~from~behind victory. REST......FOCUS....TRUST each other!!!!
                              The good news: I don't have to wait too long to watch another game!
                              The bad news: exactly what you said. That kinda makes me nervous. Hopefully that adrenaline lasts for 48 hours.

Comment

Originally posted by ShockerPhi View Post
                                The good news: I don't have to wait too long to watch another game!
                                The bad news: exactly what you said. That kinda makes me nervous. Hopefully that adrenaline lasts for 48 hours.
                                Actually, I believe that I heard 3G had the choice of playing on Tuesday or Wednesday, and that he chose to play on Tuesday and stay in Normal last night and bus over to Terre Haute today. Instead of flying back to Wichita and then back to Terre Haute for a Wednesday game. I think that was a good decision. I guess will found out Tuesday.

Comment

Working...
                                X