X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Will we win another game this year?

I quickly perused the schedule and don't see any gimmes.

Thoughts?

In the Valley there are never any real gimmes.
    “Losers Average Losers.” ― Paul Tudor Jones

Comment

@ home vs Aces will be the only one we'll be favored.

Comment

Originally posted by BostonWu
        @ home vs Aces will be the only one we'll be favored.
        If we can get 5 bodies on the floor.

Comment

I'm going to remain optimistic and say we win both against UE and home against the Sycs. That's it.

Comment

Considering all the injuries and other misfortune, MT's first team would easily take this team.

Comment

I think that we will be closer to .500 with whats left of this season. If Gris can keep improving and finding his shot then we will not compete for the valley championship, but we shouuld ba able to avoid the play in game.

Comment

Originally posted by Yellow Snow
                I think that we will be closer to .500 with whats left of this season. If Gris can keep improving and finding his shot then we will not compete for the valley championship, but we shouuld ba able to avoid the play in game.
                Might be sorta hard for Gris to play from now on...

Comment

My hope is Coach (if he stays around) can pull a Drew (Baylor). Go from barely being able to field a team, to a top-25 team in a couple of years. He should be able to sell recruits on plenty of playing time over the next couple of years.

Comment

Originally posted by RoyalShock
                    I'm going to remain optimistic and say we win both against UE and home against the Sycs. That's it.
                    Sycs won by 30 tonight.

Comment

To answer your question - No.

Comment

Oh, I think with the fiestiness of this team, they'll pull one or two more off at least. Evansville comes to mind--particularly at our place.

Let's just hope that no one else goes down.

These are the times that really test our fanhood, but we all know there are better days ahead. It can't get much worse, and...

WE STILL HAVE A GREAT COACH AND VERY PROMISING RECRUITS FOR NEXT YEAR. This season is all but over, but we'll be a whole different animal next season.

Just think, there's going to be more new guys than veterans playing significant roles next year. It's sad for PJ and Matt who gave us such great minutes over the years, but it's the hand we're dealt, and there ain't much we can do about it.

I applaud the guys for trying so hard with so little to bring to the table.

Comment

Originally posted by BostonWu
                          Originally posted by RoyalShock
                          Sycs won by 30 tonight.
                          They are hot and cold. I'm hoping they will be cold when they come here.

(I have to hope for something!)

Comment

We win two more. This is the Valley. We'll probably win at Omaha and beat Evansville at home.
                            Wichita State, home of the All-Americans.

Comment

We WILL indeed win again---and if not, we will go down swinging. These Shocks and our Coaches will give their ALL, and that we can hang our hat on and take to the bank. Reply # 14.
                              Shocker basketball will forever be my favorite team in all of sports.

Comment

Working...
                              X