X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by forevershockerfan
    We WILL indeed win again---and if not, we will go down swinging. These Shocks and our Coaches will give their ALL, and that we can hang our hat on and take to the bank. Reply # 14.
    I agree. The coaches have never given up and I don't think they ever will. That's just not them.

Right now I'm just thinking "Is it next year yet?"

Ah, but the reality comes back in and these guys need support NOW MORE THAN EVER. Just put yourself in the players positions. They've got to be feeling the downer as much as anyone if not more.

Comment

We win 5 more games. I am a believer that the number 13 is a lucky number.

Comment

http://www.goshockers.com/SportSelec...44&SPSID=61178 :cry:
        Wichita State, home of the All-Americans.

Comment

Originally posted by Big Ol' Badass Balla
          What's so sad about this?

Comment

I believe this team will influence/impact whowill be the mvc champ
            “Losers Average Losers.” ― Paul Tudor Jones

Comment

Originally posted by KC Shox
              Originally posted by Big Ol' Badass Balla
              What's so sad about this?
              it's not even February and we're all more than ready.

Comment

Didn't mean to start another thread...but this is my thought on the next W..

Maybe we win on Senior Night. Brauer pulls a Larry Bird and runs out of the locker room in the second half to lead the team to victory.

Comment

This team has gone from "Marshall Law" to "We are Marshall".

It feels like we have to rebuild after losing an entire team.
                  "Don't measure yourself by what you have accomplished, but by what you should accomplish with your ability."
                  -John Wooden

Comment

cousinard played like a freshman tonight and Marshall has to really be frustrated by the incompetence of the valley referees

Comment

Can the team come out to "I Will Survive"? Or maybe the theme from M*A*S*H*...
                      Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter, and those who matter don't mind. ~Dr. Seuss

Comment

Originally posted by ShockBand
                        Can the team come out to "I Will Survive"? Or maybe the theme from M*A*S*H*...
                        That would be darkly comical, which is why I really like the idea.

Comment

Yes. Time to take the training wheels off of JT and Aaron. Let them have their minutes a live with the occassional bad defensive play and brain cramp.

Use PJ more and more in the point forward mode.

:goshocks:

Comment

The silver lining to this is that some teams would give up and could care less at this point.. Not us!!!!!!! Likewise, the fans of some other Programs would dive off the turnip truck long before now!!!!!!! Not Shocker fans. If nothing else, I am longing more then ever to pull off some nice wins and build for the future. The future starts right now!! Far from original, but I still feel our Program is still headed the right direction.

Adversity will only cause HCGM to work harder. We have had our fair share of bumps, mishaps and detours along the way. There is no turning back now. It is time to roll up our sleeves, rise up, pull together, regroup, and kick some behinds!!!!!!!
                            Shocker basketball will forever be my favorite team in all of sports.

Comment

I think we will win a few more.... Evansville, Bradley (we did beat them at their place), a rather weak opponent in the Bracket Busters, and maybe one or two more where the Shocks get lucky. They certainly are due for some good fortune.

Comment

We are runnig out of options this year. We don't have the players to do much more than what we have done lately.

Comment

Working...
                                X