Griskenas

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Griskenas

Listening to the post-game interview I missed part of what Marshall said, but I did hear ACL and I did hear rehabbing a long way from home just to get back to a normal life. Was that speculation or do they already know what Gris did to the knee?
    The future's so bright - I gotta wear shades.
    We like to cut down nets and get sized for championship rings.

It's speculation at this point.

Comment

If it's as bad as it appears to be at this point he's done for the year and possibly for his career. If so it's a bad break for the Shocks and even more so for Griz. Hopefully it's not as bad as we feel it might be. My prayers go out to Griz.

Comment

Right about now this season can't seem to end soon enough...just too many bad breaks.

Comment

I would think by now hcgm feels like a marked man and would probably take a high school coaching job to get out of Wichita.

Comment

MK announced it was torn ACL and MCL :cry:

Comment

You have to think his career is over.

Comment

Kennedy just reported torn ACL and torn MCL.

Obviously season-ending. Probably career-ending, but my concern is for his recovery rather than for the effect on the team. Second ACL and then both injuries to the same knee can be life-altering.
                The future's so bright - I gotta wear shades.
                We like to cut down nets and get sized for championship rings.

Comment

Originally posted by BostonWu
                  You have to think his career is over.
                  Indeed
                  “Losers Average Losers.” ― Paul Tudor Jones

Comment

Anyone know if it's the same knee he tore up earlier? In my opinion this one really hurts. I really thought that this guy was really coming on and may well have averaged double figure points the rest of the year and next.

Comment

It is NOT the same knee he previously injured.

Comment

I thought Marshall said in his interview with Kennedy that it is the same knee. This is just so sad, Mantas was just starting to play will, when i heard the news about his knee i shreded a tear. Hopefully Mantas has a good recovery.
                        Follow me on twitter: https://twitter.com/Shox_KCfan

Comment

Poor Mantas. My thoughts and prayers are with him. While this type of injury isn't life threatening of course, it's career threatening, and it's got to be a huge downer for a guy who seems like is as hard a worker as they come.

Comment

They just announced on the radio that he is out for the year.

Comment

My thoughts and prayers are with MG for a speedy and healthy recovery. MG has been improving his game and enjoyable to watch. MG is a long way from home but we love you here in Shockerland.
                              Shocker basketball will forever be my favorite team in all of sports.

Comment

Working...
                              X