Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by t7017s
    Originally posted by ShockerFever
    The Creighton fan comments are not surprising at all. Their media is garbage. Their town is garbage. It's not at all shocking that their fans are garbage. They think they're 'it' when they're nothing more than a pile of corn in the middle of nowhere. They just don't seem to get it and feel the need to use us as their pincushions to let all of their superiority complex out. It's funny, in reality though, no one gives a hoot about Omaha, Nebraska.

One of my best memories ever though still remains in the 2005-06 season when we played in Omaha, one of their clever students held a sign up that read "WSU: Official Sponsors of the NIT". Funniest thing ever!! They promptly go onto the NIT, get eliminated at home by Miami, and Altman stomps off like a whiny maniac...with the class of Omaha throwing beer all over the refs and the Quiet Center.. CLASSIC!! We adversely go onto our first NCAA Tournament in 20 years and into the Sweet 16.

Karma worked then and karma will work again later. No sympathy from me for what's gonna happen to CU down the road.. Just can't wait!! :clap:
    Pot... meet kettle. You really dont realize your doing the same thing that you are complaining about creighton fans doing do you...

Maybe its to many shocker fans like you, that give the rest of us... a bad name.
    Actually, I'm just in defense mode. I wouldn't start a thread denouncing how bad Omaha/Creighton, but I'd easily mention it if we were spat upon first.

Sorry, I'm not into the lay down, take it in, sit back and do nothing, Nancy type of fighting like you. Now get off my junk.
    Deuces Valley.
    ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

• Originally posted by ShockerFever
      Originally posted by t7017s
      Originally posted by ShockerFever
      The Creighton fan comments are not surprising at all. Their media is garbage. Their town is garbage. It's not at all shocking that their fans are garbage. They think they're 'it' when they're nothing more than a pile of corn in the middle of nowhere. They just don't seem to get it and feel the need to use us as their pincushions to let all of their superiority complex out. It's funny, in reality though, no one gives a hoot about Omaha, Nebraska.

One of my best memories ever though still remains in the 2005-06 season when we played in Omaha, one of their clever students held a sign up that read "WSU: Official Sponsors of the NIT". Funniest thing ever!! They promptly go onto the NIT, get eliminated at home by Miami, and Altman stomps off like a whiny maniac...with the class of Omaha throwing beer all over the refs and the Quiet Center.. CLASSIC!! We adversely go onto our first NCAA Tournament in 20 years and into the Sweet 16.

Karma worked then and karma will work again later. No sympathy from me for what's gonna happen to CU down the road.. Just can't wait!! :clap:
      Pot... meet kettle. You really dont realize your doing the same thing that you are complaining about creighton fans doing do you...

Maybe its to many shocker fans like you, that give the rest of us... a bad name.
      Actually, I'm just in defense mode. I wouldn't start a thread denouncing how bad Omaha/Creighton, but I'd easily mention it if we were spat upon first.

Sorry, I'm not into the lay down, take it in, sit back and do nothing, Nancy type of fighting like you. Now get off my junk.
      Yes we all know your the "dont take no ****, tough guy" on the internet by now. We get it. Your a real OG. lol.

Comment

• Originally posted by Snapshot9
        What is the normal healing time for Mantas after surgery Monday? Is it 6-8 months?

Should he be able to practice by September?
        He can begin straight-ahead running 3 months after surgery. Full release to sports is 6 months after surgery.

Even if there is other damage (meniscus etc.), it will be treated during the surgery and will heal at the same time as the ACL. It should not extend his recovery time.

Comment

• Originally posted by t7017s
          Yes we all know your the "dont take no ####, tough guy" on the internet by now. We get it. Your a real OG. lol.
          You really do like my Planters, don't ya? How do they taste?
          Deuces Valley.
          ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

Working...
          X