No announcement yet.

Griskenas

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

As bad as things are for us as fans, this is Mantas' 2nd "blowout". And he's half-a-planet away from home. What a lousy break for the guy.

Comment

Let's pray for Mantas.

Comment

This really sucks for MG. The only silver lining I can see is that it might give JT more playing time. But I'm just reaching for straws at this point.

Comment

Originally posted by ABC
          Let's pray for Mantas.
          Amen. Amen.

What a bummer.

Comment

You also gotta love how the play where he got injured wasn't a foul...

But yeah, my thoughts and prayers are definitely with Mantas. It's pretty sad to see something like this happen to a guy like him.

Comment

I just called in and asked, it appears that he is done. This is so sad for the young man. I wish him all the best and hope the a least can regain a normal life. Please send prayers or good vibes in MGs way.

Comment

I think I can speak for everyone and say that we enjoyed watching him while we could. We all hoped to have seen more of his game, but most importantly, we wish him well and are behind him 100%.

Comment

It's not the same knee so he may be back next year according to Earl Grant.

Comment

I tell you what, being on the west coast sucks. I forgot I'm 2 hours behind you all. Anyway, just read this. Has there been confirmation that he had torn something and is done for the year, or is this speculation based on hearsay and what was observed. Just curious.

Comment

all thw coachesare saying he's likely done with basketball.
                      “Losers Average Losers.” ― Paul Tudor Jones

Comment

Mike Kennedy announced MCL and ACL are both torn. It's unclear which knee at the moment...

Comment

Originally posted by shockar25
                          Mike Kennedy announced MCL and ACL are both torn. It's unclear which knee at the moment...
                          The ol' double whammy! My gosh! If that's true...he no doubt is done. Horrible news.

Comment

He tore both the acl and the mcl so it's not looking good.

Comment

I hope is ok, even if he never plays again. no game is worth the problems that may cause.

Comment

Mike Kennedy said it on air, and it sounds like one of the coaches confirmed it on the locker room show. Whether its his previously injured knee or not, he's got a lot of healing and rehab to do.

I think I still have some eligibility left - do you think a hefty 5'9" 40 year old with poor eyesight and questionable knees would cut it? I'd be good for at least 1/4 of a trip up the floor! Or does that just qualify me to be a ref?
                                Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter, and those who matter don't mind. ~Dr. Seuss

Comment

Working...
                                X