WSU versus UNI Predictions and Pregame Discussions

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by another shocker View Post
    i'm thinking that wichita state has their first back to back losses in valley play in three years or so.

uni by 4-7

'hope i'm wrong, but the shockers looked very starched vs insu.. i could tell after one shot from hall that he was going to be a non-factor vs insu etc.
    I bet you're going to have some serious penance with the Reaper...
    "It's amazing to watch Ron slide into that open area, Fred will find him and it's straight cash homie."--HCGM

Comment

That's just stupid; With our wins against Creighton; VCU, Ole Miss; Missouri and Indiana we will have a .900 record against, top 14 competitin. we will win the CBI and for sure get a 2 seed in the NCAA turnament .
      Kung Wu say, man who read woman like book, prefer braille!

Comment

Originally posted by Kung Wu View Post
        That's just stupid; With our wins against Creighton; VCU, Ole Miss; Missouri and Indiana we will have a .900 record against, top 14 competitin. we will win the CBI and for sure get a 2 seed in the NCAA turnament .
        Kung Wu, doing his Trueshock impersonation?
        "If you strive for perfection, often times you can achieve excellence." --Gregg Marshall

Comment

Originally posted by SumShocker View Post
          Kung Wu, doing his Trueshock impersonation?
          Or did he get hacked? :)

Comment

Trueshock (class of 2023) will live forever!!

Comment

Trueshock (class of 2023) will live forever!!
              He just won't be posting. The thread making fun of him was a classic one though.

Comment

Dude, 'Ole' is not a word. It's Old Miss.
                "When life hands you lemons, make lemonade." Better have some sugar and water too, or else your lemonade will suck!

Comment

Originally posted by ShockerPrez View Post
                  Thats what I, said .. South Miss State.

Comment

Dude, better look that up. You can find it at www.olemiss.edu. You ever here the term "slang". Pretty popular in the south.

Comment

Dan missed the joke... :(
                      Infinity Art Glass - Fantastic local artist and Shocker fan
                      RIP Guy Always A Shocker
                      Carpenter Place - A blessing to many young girls/women
                      ICT S.O.S - Great local cause fighting against human trafficking
                      Wartick Insurance Agency - Saved me money with more coverage.
                      Save Shocker Sports - A rallying cry

Comment

Originally posted by another shocker View Post
                        i'm thinking that wichita state has their first back to back losses in valley play in three years or so.

uni by 4-7

'hope i'm wrong, but the shockers looked very starched vs insu.. i could tell after one shot from hall that he was going to be a non-factor vs insu etc.
                        If you look at the trends, we always come back strong after a loss. Plus, we seem to play with more focus on the road. Going into the ISUZU game I felt like we were playing on borrowed time - we were due for an upset, plus no other WSU team had ever started off 20-2. The gods were against us. UNI does not match up well against us. Jake should have another good game and we win by double digits.

Comment

I've heard the term Ole used numerous times in describing Doug McDermott's defensive skills.

Comment

Originally posted by SubGod22 View Post
                            Dan missed the joke... :(
                            Sorry I guess I didn't read the previous threads

Comment

Originally posted by 1972Shocker View Post
                              I've heard the term Ole used numerous times in describing Doug McDermott's defensive skills.
                              Touche

Comment

Originally posted by Dan View Post
                                Sorry I guess I didn't read the previous threads
                                No worries. You're still loved by Shocker Nation!
                                Infinity Art Glass - Fantastic local artist and Shocker fan
                                RIP Guy Always A Shocker
                                Carpenter Place - A blessing to many young girls/women
                                ICT S.O.S - Great local cause fighting against human trafficking
                                Wartick Insurance Agency - Saved me money with more coverage.
                                Save Shocker Sports - A rallying cry

Comment

Working...
                                X