Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by SubGod22 View Post
    Wasn't the WTF loss at Evansville?
    Yeah, except that was at Evansville; anything can happen on the road in the valley, especially in the hinterlands up north. So that was a WTS loss.

Comment

• Well that sucked
      I have come here to chew bubblegum and kickass ... and I'm all out of bubblegum.

Comment

• Originally posted by LoneStar48 View Post
        Yeah, except that was at Evansville; anything can happen on the road in the valley, especially in the hinterlands up north. So that was a WTS loss.
        This isn't either. This team beat Miami and Ole Miss
        The mountains are calling, and I must go.

Comment

• Originally posted by wsushox1 View Post
          At-Large chances slowly slipping away.
          Losing a game to a team in the top 50 of the RPI won't kill the at large chances. It'll hurt our seeding.

Comment

• I hate to say it. However, I think we might be a little better by subtraction, after losing the shocker with most all time wins....

Comment

• Not gonna beat anyone shooting in the 20%'s.

Some of this falls on Marshall. No answer for the zone.
              "When life hands you lemons, make lemonade." Better have some sugar and water too, or else your lemonade will suck!

Comment

• We absolutely can't stand to be ranked. And people start heading for the exits. Nice.
                Last edited by Dshocker; January 29, 2013, 09:04 PM.
                Go Shocks!!

Comment

• Originally posted by LoneStar48 View Post
                  Actually, this loss will be good for them. Marshall ought to be able to figure out what to do against this type of team, the players, well who knows, and the fans can relax knowing that the annual WTF loss is behind them.
                  I thought the Evansville game was our WTF loss. I think we're looking at several more this season. We just don't have the shooters to win consistently against quality opponents.

Comment

• Originally posted by ShockerPrez View Post
                    Not gonna beat anyone shooting in the 20%'s.

Some of this falls on Marshall. No answer for the zone.
                    I would say 90% of it falls on him.
                    The mountains are calling, and I must go.

Comment

• Fuglee
                      For some the glass is half full and for others half empty. My glass is out of ice.
                      - said no one ever...

Comment

• Wow, we are getting boatraced.

Congrats Sycamores, you beat the hell out of us tonight in every aspect.

Comment

This isn't either. This team beat Miami and Ole Miss
                          This isn't so much who they're playing as how they're playing. Who here would have thought they would play so WTF-like?

Comment

At-Large chances slowly slipping away.
                            You're full of crap
                            Infinity Art Glass - Fantastic local artist and Shocker fan
                            RIP Guy Always A Shocker
                            Carpenter Place - A blessing to many young girls/women
                            ICT S.O.S - Great local cause fighting against human trafficking
                            Wartick Insurance Agency - Saved me money with more coverage.
                            Save Shocker Sports - A rallying cry

Comment

• Originally posted by ShoxRoxMySox View Post
                              I hate to say it. However, I think we might be a little better by subtraction, after losing the shocker with most all time wins....
                              Dont start this crap.
                              "When life hands you lemons, make lemonade." Better have some sugar and water too, or else your lemonade will suck!

Comment

• Go ahead and blast me for saying it. Fred was playing much better at that time.

Comment

Working...
                                X