Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Espn recap has EO with 10,9 & 9....

Cle with 39...

And we still almost lost to a bad team. This was such a weird game.

Shockers will you please go stomp Evansville for me and give me 16-1. What a team this is. Loving this year.

Comment

• Ok, one question. How loud was the crowd in the second half?

Comment

• Post game comments about the bad defense are valid, but if I have to chose between a crappy first half or crappy second half that the Shox used to have 2 or 3 years ago, I will take the crappy first half (if I have to)..
        Kansas is Flat. The Earth is Not!!

Comment

• Maybe EO can get a 10-10-and 10
          Shocker basketball will forever be my favorite team in all of sports.

Comment

• Found this on MVC forum very funny and very true

Early will feel the pain when he goes against my Salukis.

His arms will be hurting from all the shooting. His wrists will be bruised from the dunking.

That pansy won't know what hit him.

I have come here to chew bubblegum and kickass ... and I'm all out of bubblegum.

Comment

• Originally posted by SubGod22 View Post
              Halftime show was probably better than the first half
              As bad as the 1st half was the halftime show was even worse! Really bad.

Comment

• Originally posted by TheYeti View Post
                Ok, one question. How loud was the crowd in the second half?
                We were pretty loud but damn, for a change everyone decided to stay till the end. It took forever to get out of the parking lot.
                Where oh where is our T. Boone Pickens.

Comment

• Locker Room ammunition for Evansville..
                  Jonathan Lintner@ECP_Lintner
                  #UE is 4-0 when it takes the opening tip. So if that happens Sunday vs. Wichita State, that's ballgame. I'll just start writing my story.
                  Kansas is Flat. The Earth is Not!!

Comment

• Some of those people had never seen three 0's on the scoreboard. Which, outside of the parking lot, is a good thing. Maybe after all the adversity faced by this team they felt obligated to stay.
                    Where oh where is our T. Boone Pickens.

Comment

• Originally posted by kcshocker11 View Post
                      http://twitter.com/KirstieAlley

K
                      irstie Alley tweets from Koch arena
                      We have to wonder if Kirstie Alley reads Shocker Net, cover to cover. Me keed.
                      Shocker basketball will forever be my favorite team in all of sports.

Comment

• Originally posted by 1972Shocker View Post
                        As bad as the 1st half was the halftime show was even worse! Really bad.
                        He's not a Republican or a Democrat... he's Libertarian.

Comment

• Originally posted by jocoshock View Post
                          Locker Room ammunition for Evansville..
                          #UE is 4-0 when it takes the opening tip. So if that happens Sunday vs. Wichita State, that's ballgame. I'll just start writing my story.
                          Chances of that happening are slim.
                          Shocker fan for life after witnessing my first game in person, the 80-74 win over the #12 Creighton Bluejays at the Kansas Coliseum.

Comment

Locker Room ammunition for Evansville..
                            The Nigerian nightmare is taking that tip. Czechoslovakolicious is about to have a really bad game if EO stays in his current form as of late.

Comment

As Marshall said in the post game, when Tekele only plays 5 minutes in the first half and the other team scores 41, someone isn't doing what Tekele does. Hard to stat that kind of defense....
                              Well lets talk about 3G's screw up stall game with 2:00 left and we are in the double bonus. Attack the basket and shoot free throws for two minutes, almost blew it 3G.

Comment

• Originally posted by KBShocker View Post
                                Well lets talk about 3G's screw up stall game with 2:00 left and we are in the double bonus. Attack the basket and shoot free throws for two minutes, almost blew it 3G.
                                Considering how poorly we've shot FTs this year, I can't blame him for milking the clock. Poor decisions while doing so almost killed us.
                                Infinity Art Glass - Fantastic local artist and Shocker fan
                                RIP Guy Always A Shocker
                                Carpenter Place - A blessing to many young girls/women
                                ICT S.O.S - Great local cause fighting against human trafficking
                                Wartick Insurance Agency - Saved me money with more coverage.
                                Save Shocker Sports - A rallying cry

Comment

Working...
                                X