X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• EOrly.

Comment

• Coach taking the blame for the D on the TV
      "Valley-shaking, nation-waking 29-game win streak." - Paul Suellentrop, The Wichita Eagle

Comment

• This team is special, we've had teams that would have felt entitled to win this game and lost it with that effort from SIU tonight.
        "Don't measure yourself by what you have accomplished, but by what you should accomplish with your ability."
        -John Wooden

Comment

• Holy crap! Not the best defensive effort we've had but we pulled off another gutsy win. Nice job fellas, and hats off to Early and EO.
          "It's amazing to watch Ron slide into that open area, Fred will find him and it's straight cash homie."--HCGM

Comment

• Nice D!
            A week from Saturday is going to be fun!
            Keep winning until then!

Comment

• I've listened to many a game, and not sure that I've ever been so calm during such a close game, perhaps the Bud Light helped.

Comment

• Great win for the Shox tonight. Definitely a teachable moment.. Would have been a DISASTER if we had lost this game... Cle and EO were amazing tonight...

GO SHOX!!!!
                Kansas is Flat. The Earth is Not!!

Comment

• I'm so glad that we got the lead quickly in the 2nd half. I don't think I would have survived a slow climb back.
                  "When life hands you lemons, make lemonade." Better have some sugar and water too, or else your lemonade will suck!

Comment

• The Shox can't afford for Cleanthony to keep playing like this.....if he does he might not be around next season if you know what I mean lol.....

Comment

• Originally posted by ShockerPrez View Post
                      So, who gets player of the game?
                      I'm giving shared player of the game awards to Cle, Ehimen and Tekele.
                      Infinity Art Glass - Fantastic local artist and Shocker fan
                      RIP Guy Always A Shocker
                      Carpenter Place - A blessing to many young girls/women
                      ICT S.O.S - Great local cause fighting against human trafficking
                      Wartick Insurance Agency - Saved me money with more coverage.
                      Save Shocker Sports - A rallying cry

Comment

• Yes. Marcus was a little more tuned in than Malcolm tonight.... lol...

Comment

• Originally posted by SubGod22 View Post
                          I'm giving shared player of the game awards to Cle, Ehimen and Tekele.
                          It's a good sign when you have a guy score 39 and it's still debatable.
                          "When life hands you lemons, make lemonade." Better have some sugar and water too, or else your lemonade will suck!

Comment

• HCGM called 1-800-dial-a-hero.... and got a 2 for 1 special.... Cle and EO...

Comment

• I respect the hell out of Marshall, he is doing a great job with this team. Cotton is a bad ass.

Comment

• http://twitter.com/KirstieAlley

K
                                irstie Alley tweets from Koch arena
                                I have come here to chew bubblegum and kickass ... and I'm all out of bubblegum.

Comment

Working...
                                X