No announcement yet.

MVC conference games

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• IlSU is 4/14 in the second half, includeg about 4 missed bunnies. they're also throwing it away quite a bit.. I think Muller has lost the team.
    The future's so bright - I gotta wear shades.
    We like to cut down nets and get sized for championship rings.

Comment

• Meanwhile, in Carbondale, SIU has led most of the game and withstood a few little runs by InSU. SIU leads 50-41 with 9:05 left.

Comment

• Originally posted by tropicalshox View Post
        Redbirds are reminding me more and more of MT's last team at WSU.
        Me too. I just hope we don't take them too lightly when they come into the roundhouse. I wouldn't want the WSU game to be the one where the redbirds turn the season back around.

Comment

• Sometimes I just can't believe this conference. It looks like SIu is probably going to upset Indy St. The Salukis lead by 7 with 2:43 left.

Comment

• Drake 82
            Redbirds 77

Final

Comment

• The deadbirds made a late run against the Drake but still lose by 5, 82-77.

Comment

• Originally posted by shox1989 View Post
                The deadbirds made a late run against the Drake but still lose by 5, 82-77.
                Incredible. There is nothing that can explain the Redbird meltdown at this point. At 0-5 it's going to take a miraculous run to stay out of the Thursday round in St. Louis....everybody that had Illinois State in the play in game, raise your hand.

Comment

• Wow, the Forest Gump Box of Chocolates Conference. The confab in St Louis could be very entertaining this year.

Comment

• The league is going to be just like last year. 2 teams separated at the top, a big wad in the middle, and 2-3 teams in the cellar. Status quo.
                    Basketball Season Tix since '77-78 . . . . . . Baseball Season Tix since '88

Comment

• Carmichael, Allen, and Hill had good games. Ekey and Keane (the other starters) were a combined 3/12 for 7 points. IlSU's bench was 2/10 for 5 points.

Fr PG is probably part of IlSU's problems.

Comment

• SIU leading Sycs 66-60 with 1:09 left in game.

Comment

• 68-62 with 51 seconds left.

Comment

• 68-62 Salukis with :51 left and Timeout SIU. ISU announcers feel 2 travels were missed and don't like the 10 second reset rule.

KBS to the line for 2.

Comment

• 69-62 Salukis.

Eitel misses and SIU boards. Gant fouls out. SIU to the line again. Less than 40 seconds left.

Comment

• 73-68 Salukis with 21 seconds left.

Comment

Working...
                                X