Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by 1972Shocker View Post
    Final: UNI 84 - BU 53.
    Other than the fact that we demolished UNI in a game that almost made me feel compassion, this score would concern me.

I guess the only thing to gather is that Bradley didn't take uni seriously enough and they went out and laid down. After all UNI got smoked by a team Bradley held their own against. On top of that UNI has a fire lit to over come their disappointing last few weeks. WSU can probably take some of the credit for this on both sides of the picture.

Comment

• I want to see UNI win: Bradley is not going to sniff the top 100 where UNI was 111 before this game. Having UNI sneak back into the top 100 would help our resume.
      Shocker Nation, NYC

Comment

• Originally posted by ripemupshocks View Post
        And to think that mush-head Digger Phelps was comparing SoW to Larry Bird on Gameday this mourning.
        That's an insult to one of the greatest players of all-time.
        In the fast lane

Comment

And to think that mush-head Digger Phelps was comparing SoW to Larry Bird on Gameday this mourning.
          what? bird averaged like 33 and 14 as a junior.. look it up.. much better than his senior year numbers even (when, admittedly, he led isub to the national title game)
          Last edited by another shocker; January 12, 2013, 04:45 PM.

Comment

• Updated MVC Standings

1. Creighton 5-0
            2. Wichita St 4-0
            3. Indiana St 3-1
            4. Evansville 3-1
            5. Missouri St 3-2
            6. Bradley 2-3
            7. UNI 2-3
            8. Illinois St 0-4
            9. S Illinois 0-4
            10. Drake 0-4

Comment

• Originally posted by another shocker View Post
              what? bird averaged like 33 and 14 as a junior.. look it up.. much better than his senior year numbers even (when, admittedly, he led isub to the national title game)
              Tell Digger to look it up. I don't need to.
              "Hank Iba decided he wouldn't play my team anymore. He told me that if he tried to get his team ready to play me, it would upset his team the rest of the season." Gene Johnson, WU Basketball coach, 1928-1933.

Comment

Tell Digger to look it up. I don't need to.
                that wasn't directed specifically to you at all. that was in general for everybody, but mostly the people that came of age in the 90's watching shocker hoops

Comment

• 6:22 into the game between InSU and SIU, SIU up 10-4. InSU has 7 turnovers and 4 points. While I was typing this, they scored gain, so now it's 7 turnovers and 6 points.
                  The future's so bright - I gotta wear shades.
                  We like to cut down nets and get sized for championship rings.

Comment

• Drake erases a 9-point halftime deficit in the first 5 minutes of the second half to take a 2 point lead at ISUr.
                    Shocker Nation, NYC

Comment

• Originally posted by MadaboutWu View Post
                      Drake erases a 9-point halftime deficit in the first 5 minutes of the second half to take a 2 point lead at ISUr.
                      In the first 5 minutes of the second half DU - 14, IlSU - 3 FT's.

Comment

• WTF is going on in Normal????? Drake is blowing out the Redbirds, 67-53.

Comment

• DU just blowing up IlSu in the second half. It's 67-53 with 8:30 left. IlSU had 41 in the first half. Scoring a point a minute in the second while giving up right at 3 points a minute.

Comment

• Redbirds are reminding me more and more of MT's last team at WSU.
                            In the fast lane

Comment

• DU has outscored ISU 35-12 in the second half. Lead by 14.
                              Shocker Nation, NYC

Comment

• Originally posted by tropicalshox View Post
                                Redbirds are reminding me more and more of MT's last team at WSU.
                                But at least we went 8-10.
                                Shocker Nation, NYC

Comment

Working...
                                X