Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• nm

Comment

• Announcers are definitely in love with SoW. Their verbal stroking is disgusting.
      When your not practicing, someone somewhere is and when you meet him...he'll beat you.

Comment

• Dougie now has 39 and he has just missed his first shot of the second half. There is a little over 3 minutes left and Cu is way ahead of Swomo 70-46.

Comment

• Originally posted by shox1989 View Post
          Dougie now has 39 and he has just missed his first shot of the second half. There is a little over 3 minutes left and Cu is way ahead of Swomo.
          They are up 26 and he's been in pretty much the entire half. Whatever, good for him. If he can put up 40 against men, hats off to him.

Comment

• Originally posted by KSUUWSU View Post
            Announcers are definitely in love with SoW. Their verbal stroking is disgusting.
            It must be nice to have TV announcers that homer the team they're covering.

Comment

• Originally posted by WuDrWu View Post
              He has 34 and I don't think has missed (in the second half). MSU has no answers but to fire away shooting one long guarded 3 after another. Freshmen mistakes. This might end up being a 30 point game (or worse) depending how long Wookie wants to leave his son in.
              Almost to the end.
              In the fast lane

Comment

• Dougie McD finishes the game with 39. After playing pretty much the entire game, the coach took him out with about 3 minutes left. Cu wins big 74-52.

Comment

• For those curious. Not that I like reporting CU stuff. SoW ended with 39 pts. Tied Cle tonight.
                  When your not practicing, someone somewhere is and when you meet him...he'll beat you.

Comment

• Oops to late with my report.

Comment

• This just in, CU announcers and 4 out of 5 astrophysicist now proclaim SoW the new center of the universe, film at 11:00

Comment

• Seems like someone doesnt like anywon else takin any of his spotlight.....
                        "When life hands you lemons, make lemonade." Better have some sugar and water too, or else your lemonade will suck!

Comment

• SoW post move. Sets a screen then pins his guy down. Receives the the post pass and puts his head down for a big drop step to the basket. Most of the time the defender gives up after the drop step. With no help on defense it an easy layup. The pass happens quickly after the screen and pin as not letting the defender fight SoW off the block. His shot is usually low as he doesn't jump very high and he likes going left. I hope to God he tries this move multiple times as EO will be there to block his stuff every time! As for his face up move, he has good range and can hit. Why the hell people don't deny the hell out of him beats me.

Comment

• Doug's stats when he plays against men:

7 points 11 boards
                            11 points 2 boards
                            12 points 7 boards
                            13 points 6 boards

Good player. Lucky to be 1-3 against men though. Averages about 32 minutes.

Comment

• Sure is a lot of whining going on here. Geez guys, if we didn't have The Bruce doing TV, but Kennedy, the announcing would be much the same.

Chatman and Gibbs were 0-10, so why not let SoW have at it if he has the hot hand. By the way, he also had 10 rebounds as well.

Don't think CU will be all Dougie when they come to Koch (Early, and hopefully, Hall will have something to say about that). Even with Chatman and Gibbs getting the collar tonight, the rest of the team shot 12-18 FG, 6-9 from 3, and 5-6 FT.

Comment

• Originally posted by LuskingforGuttin View Post
                                I wouldn't go so far as to guarantee a Bears win. But they won't blow the new look Bears team out. The way we are sharing the basketball is a sight to see and epitomizes the true poetry of basketball. Creighton has more length and size and what not and we don't have a McD. True dat. But Echenique is pretty soft and Gibbs although he is a pretty dirty basketball player, he folds like a cheap tent when you get physical right back at him. Kirk and the boys will get into him and frustrate him. Creighton just doesn't impress me outside of one player especially on the road. I watched Illinois State hang tough with them and we just worked them tonight. Coaching is a wash between CU and MSU I think. And nobody is going to want to play at JQH the way we are starting to finally jell. I betcha the line starts out something ridiculous like CU -12 or 13 then once the smart West Coast Vegas bettors start betting then it will move down to -8 or 9. If it goes that low I'd probably double down if I wasn't a recovering gambler or whatever.
                                Bump.
                                Deuces Valley.
                                ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

Working...
                                X