MVC conference games

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by rialaigh View Post
    Lets say we lose at home to MSU, combine that with a loss @ creighton, a loss @ ILST or INST, and two more valley losses, and we have dropped 3 of our last 6 games, and 5 conference losses. I dont think we get a at large with that...due to losing 3 of the last 6. And that is not unreasonable to lose 3 if we drop the one against MSU. Creighton has a little more leeway because of their schedule at the end and their ranking all season. But yeah...

it could get real ugly.
    Simple. if you want to dance, don't lose to bad teams. The it doesn't matter what craptastic things this league does again.

Comment

What if? The question is do you believe that is likely to happen?
      Where oh where is our T. Boone Pickens.

Comment

We are not getting beat by MSU anywhere.
        In the fast lane

Comment

I think the moral of thie story is that drake and southwest division 2 Missouri state CC are not that far apart. Drake wasn't really expected to be awesome anyway. Their games were probably always going to be up in the air. Both will be playing in Thursday in St. Louis along with Southern Illinois and Evansville or Bradley. Swd2msCC just sucked it up bad enough prior to now that it brings everyone down harder but oh well

Comment

Originally posted by rialaigh View Post
            Lets say we lose at home to MSU, combine that with a loss @ creighton, a loss @ ILST or INST, and two more valley losses, and we have dropped 3 of our last 6 games, and 5 conference losses. I dont think we get a at large with that...due to losing 3 of the last 6. And that is not unreasonable to lose 3 if we drop the one against MSU. Creighton has a little more leeway because of their schedule at the end and their ranking all season. But yeah...

it could get real ugly.
            No more ugly than your scenario is -- lose to MSU? Really?

Really?

Comment

What he said. Really?

Comment

Lol, people suggesting we lose to MSU???

Indiana State looked tough today at Omaha. They really made the game ugly for awhile until Creighton's good shooting took over.

Comment

Originally posted by RoyalShock View Post
                  Odum looked awful in those last two minutes. He tried to get to the rim 2 or 3 times and never got close to getting a shot up.
                  Odum-rated. He tries to be hero too much. When that happens, it's a delight to opposing teams. See today.
                  Deuces Valley.
                  ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

3 games in people. Things will settle themselves out as we get deeper into league play. Some teams had some pud starts to the schedule. Others, had some tough ones. Illinois State will be Top 4 in the end. MSU will be near the basement in the end.

It is disturbing to see MSU start performing Evansville-type dirtiness. Tank the non-con and wake up a bit in the conference. Then again, their two conference wins are against SIU and Drake. Not exactly stiff competition.
                    Deuces Valley.
                    ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

Oh yah, and UNI is back on the bubble.
                      Deuces Valley.
                      ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

Originally posted by Downtown Shocker Brown View Post
                        On mobile devices you have to have WatchESPN app. Not many providers are paying ESPN for this yet. ESPN3 must be on a computer.

You may be able to go to your settings and turn off ability to automatically go to mobile sites. This may allow you to get it through your phone browser.
                        Several ph calls later Sprint , ESPN, and a trip home , I can watch espn3 at home thru Pixius,, window says powered by COX ???? I don't have COX lol, couldn't call Pixius ( as it was Sunday) so I'm still screwed on the rd . Sprint said they arn't doing anything to stop the app , ESPN says SPRINT isn't authorised to have it . so My aircard is useless as is my Galaxy 3 at present. Will have to call Pixius during bussiness hrs to talk with them so thats my next step when I get the time
                        From the road I listen (Tune In radio) at home I watch ( season Ticks )

Comment

sCUm is on ESPN3 against Drake if anyone's interested (I'm not).

The Bares are playing the Redbirds on first row and have a 12-9 lead at the under 12 timeout.
                          Deuces Valley.
                          ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

CU up 30-9 with a little over 10 to play in the 1st half.
                            In the fast lane

Comment

The Geese have really quit. They're down 30-9 not even 10 minutes in. They might give up 110+ and lose by 50.

Incredible.

Comment

Originally posted by ShockerFever View Post
                                sCUm is on ESPN3 against Drake if anyone's interested (I'm not).

The Bares are playing the Redbirds on first row and have a 12-9 lead at the under 12 timeout.

CU is boat racing Drake 30-9

Comment

Working...
                                X