No announcement yet.

MVC conference games

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What I don't understand is the fact ESPN doesn't let you pay a monthly fee for full online streaming content.

Living out in the boonies, but having solid internet speed I would gladly pay 4.99 a month during basketball season for full streaming content - regardless of blackout status.
    The mountains are calling, and I must go.

Comment

Drake is not very good. YMCA team. Down early to the Bears.

Comment

Originally posted by Mr. Obvious View Post
        Drake is not very good. YMCA team. Down early to the Bears.
        The bears are bound and determined to make this league look bad.

Comment

Originally posted by ShockerFan87 View Post
          These homer announcers for the CU-ISUb game are killing me. Keep going on and on about how the winner of this game will take first place of the Valley. Did they forget about the WSU-BU game tomorrow?
          Nick is pretty decent I think but if you REALLY want to hear bad homers tune in to the radio broadcast. T. Scott Doosh and Father Drinksalot are insufferable.

1 game and I am BEGGING for a K'Bullseyes in place of "Wraggebomb", "3ontheway" and "snapshot3".

Beyond painful.

Illinois State is getting doubled up by UNI early. MSU handling the geese.

Comment

UNI 22 - Ill St 13, 5 minutes left 1st half

MSU 24 - Drake 14, 7:44 to go 1st half

Comment

Drake down 10 at the half to MSU. I can here fans yelling you suck at either the players or the coach. Either way I can hear it and it is a sad state of affairs in Des Moines.

Comment

Looks like drake decided to make a game of it. Almost have it tied. 43-40 msu last I checked.

Very surprised UNI is getting it done at ill st.

Makes us look pretty good :)

Comment

If the crowd in Normal is like it was the other night against CU, NIU is not really having to play in a hostile environment.
                  "When life hands you lemons, make lemonade." Better have some sugar and water too, or else your lemonade will suck!

Comment

61-57 MSU - Drake 2:25
                    If you take the high road, you won't find much traffic there . . .

Comment

Sans an injury to Carmichael, who would have expected an 0-3 start to the Valley season for the Redbirds?

Comment

Originally posted by RoyalShock View Post
                        Sans an injury to Carmichael, who would have expected an 0-3 start to the Valley season for the Redbirds?
                        Doesn't that 0-3 include 2 home loses. How can MSU be 2-1. Is that possible? Craziness.
                        Where oh where is our T. Boone Pickens.

Comment

Final Missouri State 77
                          Drake 65
                          If you take the high road, you won't find much traffic there . . .

Comment

Now we pretty much can't lose anything

Comment

MSU moving to 2-1 and after Sunday - in a tie for 3rd???

That's just not right.
                              The future's so bright - I gotta wear shades.
                              We like to cut down nets and get sized for championship rings.

Comment

I usually dont "hate" anything. But I think I "hate" msu...

seriously, its possible we end up with a one bid conference again....

Comment

Working...
                                X