No announcement yet.

Southern Miss game thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• We outscore them 42-23 in the second half.

Comment

• Merry Christmas, one and all!

Comment

• We could not have played any better over the last 6 minutes. That was perfect basketball.

Comment

• I'm having trouble believing we actually won this by 8.

This reminds me of some of the '80's baseball teams who refused to lose and found one way or another to win. It would have been easy to fold with only 8 healthy players and some really unusual combinations of players on the court.
          The future's so bright - I gotta wear shades.
          We like to cut down nets and get sized for championship rings.

Comment

• Whew! One great comeback.

Comment

• Wish I could see that half.
              In the fast lane

Comment

• I hope the "put it in the deep freeze" play is Orukpe's 2 throws.
                The future's so bright - I gotta wear shades.
                We like to cut down nets and get sized for championship rings.

Comment

• These last 2 games reminds me of last year where we'd have a so-so first half and then have great second halves.

Comment

• Originally posted by Aargh View Post
                    I hope the "put it in the deep freeze" play is Orukpe's 2 throws.
                    It should be. I remember a game earlier in the year where the play of the game was free throws (I think by Armstead).

Comment

• RPI goes from .6347 to .6419, improving from 21 up to 15. SoS sits at 61.

USM's RPI improves to 71 with the loss.

Comment

• Ugly Yet Beautiful

Coach Marshal is good at making adjustments to the team when they need it. Making the stop at the end of the game was most important. We were behind by 11 at half and won by 9 pts. That's a 20 pt. turnaround. Not too shabby in an ugly game. This team was no slouch at 8-3. Georgetown won an even uglier game against Tennessee so good teams can have these things happen. If we can pull out the next win in our first valley game at home. I think that we should crack the top 25 ap. again 11-1 !! Gooo Shockers!!!

Comment

• we won by 8. My bad

Comment

• Attendance = 9,619

A lot of people missed a great win.

Comment

• What does it say when we suffer 3 starters injured and the team plays this hard! It says what a great coach HCGM is and what a great group of young men we have.
                              I have come here to chew bubblegum and kickass ... and I'm all out of bubblegum.

Comment

• If we can win the next game with these injuries, 12-1 should even be an eye opener in the coaches poll

Comment

Working...
                                X