No announcement yet.

Southern Miss game thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• We're about as pretty as a plumber's crack right now but the pipes haven't burst and the leaks aren't keeping us from keeping the chalice full. Now we have a week of rest and hopefully Santa brings a few more wrenchs for our offensive toolbox.
    Where oh where is our T. Boone Pickens.

Comment

• Originally posted by TheYeti View Post
      I hope the young man takes the coaching. I know we don't need a Kyle Weems type personality on the team.
      Yeah, if he keeps acting like P'Allen Stinnett we should kick him off the team. Why isn't DWill our starting PG? FVV and him will split PG duties. While at it, please make sure we send EO on his way as Lufile should be our starting Center.

Wait, I haven't seen a single throat slash (did that get a T?) or kick a ball into the crowd (I know that didn't.)

Comment

• Originally posted by kcshocker11 View Post
        Nick Wiggins future Shocker superstar!
        Mr. Wiggins is getting us double digits in scoring and tonight he did some damage for us at prime time when we were gnawing on our figernails, hoping the drama would sway towards the black and yellow!!! We are now 3-0 at Intrust. Can u dig it? Groooovy gravy!!!
        Shocker basketball will forever be my favorite team in all of sports.

Comment

• Originally posted by forevershockerfan View Post
          Yes, he scored, said something and received another T. Marshall is getting tired of it saying "not sure what I am going to do to him, but he is NOT going to like it.
          Maybe have him do pushups during halftime?

Comment

• Originally posted by wusphlash View Post
            We're about as pretty as a plumber's crack right now but the pipes haven't burst and the leaks aren't keeping us from keeping the chalice full. Now we have a week of rest and hopefully Santa brings a few more wrenchs for our offensive toolbox.

Now That was a great post.

Comment

• Originally posted by 1979Shocker View Post
              Make him eat for a week in the CAC! Still called the CAC I hope!
              I have come here to chew bubblegum and kickass ... and I'm all out of bubblegum.

Comment

• Originally posted by 1979Shocker View Post
                Or run the football stadium stairs--but 3G assured the fact that he is Not going to like whatever he gets.

Comment

• Oh my God!! Kung Wu was representing in row 2 right next to the Shocker bench. I'm hoarse as hell! What. A. Game.
                  Kung Wu say, man who read woman like book, prefer braille!

Comment

• Someone calls in wondering how much longer we'll be able to hang on to Marshall.

Comment

• I wonder if we played good defense without fouling?
                      Follow me on twitter: https://twitter.com/Shox_KCfan

Comment

• BTW-if you were sitting in section 207, then you should never attend a game again. Their asses sat the whole game, even when we took the lead. Every single one of them. They all should be ashamed. I yelled at them to stand the hell up, but no respond, unfreaking believable. Did they not get Marshall memo?
                        Follow me on twitter: https://twitter.com/Shox_KCfan

Comment

• That was a gritty, gutty win.

I think our JuCo transfers became Div I players tonight.
                          "Don't measure yourself by what you have accomplished, but by what you should accomplish with your ability."
                          -John Wooden

Comment

• Dear Nick! Thank you for your great play and a wonderful Christmas present. I hate to ask for one more tiny favor would you bring your brother to WSU so you and him your teammates, HCGM and me with my fellow Shocker fans(might I add the greatest in the world) (And Doc, he gets grumpy sometimes)can win a national championship and shut up the rest of my family from KU.:poster_wu:
                            I have come here to chew bubblegum and kickass ... and I'm all out of bubblegum.

Comment

• We just outrebounded a team soundly that is solid in that category and beat a team that will enhance our RPI as the good Doc enhances SN.

Good ahead Golden Eagles, make our Christmas and foul EO during crunch time.

Comment

• Couldn't listen, how was the crowd?

Did Douche McPerrybag call to complain again?

Comment

Working...
                                X