Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• All I can say tonight is WOW!

Comment

• Coach says Jake was having back issues and doesn't know what the deal is.

Comment

• Marshall mentioned Jake's injury is his back - not sure what issue is.

Comment

• You know what I dig? The 2 players with the least minutes played recently, Wiggins and Chadrack keep giving us a big boost, even during prime time for all the marbles. Next, you know what else I like? EO with the ice-cubes in his veins and drains the throws like it was just another day at the office.

We outrebounded them by 18? WOW!!! D_WLL lead our Magnificent 8 tonight when at first, even scoring was like pulling hens teeth the 1st half. Hey Armstead!!! SHHHHH! Don't need anymore T's ever this Seaason!! Thanks.
          Shocker basketball will forever be my favorite team in all of sports.

Comment

• The Shockers won and played with very good restraint on defense. I don't have the totals but we fouled way less than we usually do. Way to go Shocks!!

Comment

• Coaches' shows are moved to Thursday instead of Monday for next week according to MK.

Comment

• On the post game show, Coach Marshall was almost giddy.

Did Malcomb get another technical? The ESPN box score does not indicate such. Coach is hacked at him for some reason.

Nick had 18 minutes, 12 points, 8 rebounds, 57.1% FG, 100% 3PT, 100% FT, 0 TO, 0 Fouls. My hero.
                "Prediction is very difficult, especially if it is about the future."

--Niels Bohr

Comment

• Originally posted by Trueshock View Post
                  The Shockers won and played with very good restraint on defense. I don't have the totals but we fouled way less than we usually do. Way to go Shocks!!
                  And EO wasn't the dead beat you make him out to be!

Comment

• Nick Wiggins future Shocker superstar!
                    I have come here to chew bubblegum and kickass ... and I'm all out of bubblegum.

Comment

• Yes, he scored, said something and received another T. Marshall is getting tired of it saying "not sure what I am going to do to him, but he is NOT going to like it.

Comment

• If we keep this up it will be like the stuff that movies are made of!!!

Comment

• To 3G's credit, he did put Armstead back in the game and I was not sure he would.

Comment

• Chadrack "The Rack" Lufile is for real too. He'll be the man in 2013-14 !

Comment

• Originally posted by GoShockers89 View Post
                              Coaches' shows are moved to Thursday instead of Monday for next week according to MK.
                              What??? No Christmas Eve Coaches show? Me keed!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by forevershockerfan View Post
                                Yes, he scored, said something and received another T. Marshall is getting tired of it saying "not sure what I am going to do to him, but he is NOT going to like it.
                                I hope the young man takes the coaching. I know we don't need a Kyle Weems type personality on the team.

Comment

Working...
                                X