No announcement yet.

Coaches Show 12/10

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It was probably Casey! I knew he was a closet shocker fan!
    "He called me around noon and was thrilled," Brandt said. "He said he was going to be a Shocker forever." -- RIP Guy, you WILL indeed be a Shocker forever!

Comment

@ShockerFever:.... You know it was you...

Comment

LOL. Wasn't me but I got a pretty good chuckle out of it. I'm thinking you might find some answers in the thread where Cold went back and forth maybe with someone regarding the mid-major poll... I guess the poll watch thread??

Pretty funny though that the guy called Shockernet a cesspool. Guess it doesn't stop him from coming to a cesspool for Shocker info. I guess he likes cesspools?
        Deuces Valley.
        ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

coach just gave a 60 second masterclass on defense for that caller. 'hope that caller in question took notes.

Comment

Originally posted by ShockerFever View Post
            LOL. Wasn't me but I got a pretty good chuckle out of it. I'm thinking you might find some answers in the thread where Cold went back and forth maybe with someone regarding the mid-major poll... I guess the poll watch thread??

Pretty funny though that the guy called Shockernet a cesspool. Guess it doesn't stop him from coming to a cesspool for Shocker info. I guess he likes cesspools?
            I think he should take his diatribe somewhere else.

Bet he's a hawker.

Comment

After perusing the thread in question, my first official guess is n8, followed closely by WuShockReaper, with Cold in a very distant third. But I don't think Cold has kids (alluding to coaching son's team), so I guess that eliminates him.
              Deuces Valley.
              ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

Originally posted by Downtown Shocker Brown View Post
                COLD is on the radio!
                What did I say?

T

...:cool:

Comment

Originally posted by C0|dB|00ded View Post
                  What did I say?

T

EO.

Comment

Originally posted by Downtown Shocker Brown View Post
                    EO.
                    I love EO.

If I ever call in it will be to thank HCGM for what he has done for Wichita State. I will also offer to mow his lawn or clean his dishes or some other humiliating act in order to pay homage.

T

Comment

Originally posted by ShockerFever View Post
                      After perusing the thread in question, my first official guess is n8, followed closely by WuShockReaper, with Cold in a very distant third. But I don't think Cold has kids (alluding to coaching son's team), so I guess that eliminates him.
                      There's a call in show, when did they start doing that with Coach Marshall?

Comment

Reaper...quit being coy. Did you call in?
                        Livin the dream

Comment

He called himself Larry? Whatever Larry!! Lol who calls in and asks the coach if they read the fanboard? Like any coach wants to deal with that! I swear that is dumber than some **** questions that Ron and Denis ask.
                          I smell Bluejay puntang and the only good Bluejay puntang is dead Bluejay puntang

Comment

Originally posted by GOSHOX1 View Post
                            He called himself Larry? Whatever Larry!! Lol who calls in and asks the coach if they read the fanboard? Like any coach wants to deal with that! I swear that is dumber than some **** questions that Ron and Denis ask.
                            thing he's dumber than dumber, and he's coaching preschool kids. :)

Comment

Had to leave before that question. What did Coach say about the board?
                              Last edited by pinstripers; December 10, 2012, 09:24 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by pinstripers View Post
                                Had to leave before that question. What did Coach say?

He said:

"Coach McDermott, it's going to take a lot more time than we have here for me to teach you defense."

Comment

Working...
                                X