• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Dennis

Comment

That
      In the fast lane

Comment

Coach says there are 7 reasons why you might play zone.

Comment

Please get well EO! I miss you

Comment

Coach on redshirting JUCO's: GM loves the redshirt. When you bring a JUCO player it's to fill a need, so that usually that rules out a redshirt.

Hardest thing a JUCO player has to learn: Defense. They struggle in guarding, and getting in front of the offensive player.

Comment

Dennis mentions that when he was a child, there were no blue M&Ms.

Comment

someone giving shockernet some pub lol
                Follow me on twitter: https://twitter.com/Shox_KCfan

Comment

Originally posted by newshock1234 View Post
                  and wants personal coaching pointers LOL
                  "He called me around noon and was thrilled," Brandt said. "He said he was going to be a Shocker forever." -- RIP Guy, you WILL indeed be a Shocker forever!

Comment

Wow,

Who called in to ask HCGM if he votes in the "non-BCS" poll?
                    Livin the dream

Comment

Originally posted by newshock1234 View Post
                      Cesspool? Come on....step forward and be recognized!

Some other staff member votes on the MidMajor pool and Gregg never sees it. Hopes he does his homework.

Comment

Well, probably not a poster as he described Shockernet he used words like "diatribe" and "cess pool".

He is a *****, that probably won't even come on an anonymous board and defend himself.

Comment

Originally posted by WuDrWu View Post

Some other staff member votes on the MidMajor pool and Gregg never sees it. Hopes he does his homework.
                          That gives even more legitimacy to the theory that coaches don't actually vote in the Coach's Poll.

Comment

Originally posted by Downtown Shocker Brown View Post
                            Well, probably not a poster as he described Shockernet he used words like "diatribe" and "cess pool".

He is a *****, that probably won't even come on an anonymous board and defend himself.
                            It was me. What better way to generate interest?

:) No, it wasn't me.

Comment

Originally posted by WuDrWu View Post

I love how he then goes on to talk about thing he reads on here. P****!

Comment

Ouch, inquiring minds wish to know who called shockernet a "Cesspool of diatribe".
                                When your not practicing, someone somewhere is and when you meet him...he'll beat you.

Comment

Working...
                                X