Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Coaches Show 12/10

6 PM like always: http://www.shockerradio.com/

I'll try to keep a brief summary going of what's being said.

Coach saying they had a good practice today. Ehimen was out there trying to give it a go.

Probably more to come on EO and Wessel later....

Comment

Ron

Comment

Ron is "having the time of his life"

Comment

Ron"I can only remember twice before when we had teams that played to win" What?
          I have come here to chew bubblegum and kickass ... and I'm all out of bubblegum.

Comment

coach just called us a throwback crowd LOL.
            "He called me around noon and was thrilled," Brandt said. "He said he was going to be a Shocker forever." -- RIP Guy, you WILL indeed be a Shocker forever!

Comment

Marshall: I'm sure the Tennessee crowd is going to be fired up with a supposed "mid-major" coming in.

Comment

What does throwback crowd mean? I missed it

Comment

Originally posted by DJ06Shocker View Post
                  What does throwback crowd mean? I missed it
                  Basically talking how it is more of a family atmosphere. That when we get it going we can rock it pretty good. Not necessarily a bad thing I suppose. I just wish we had more of a consistent edge.

That last sentence is my words, nothing coach said.
                  "He called me around noon and was thrilled," Brandt said. "He said he was going to be a Shocker forever." -- RIP Guy, you WILL indeed be a Shocker forever!

Comment

Ron wants to know Coach's stance on gay marriage, the Mayan calender, and whether Coach thinks the Beatles will ever get back together.

Comment

Fred- what a downer
                      I have come here to chew bubblegum and kickass ... and I'm all out of bubblegum.

Comment

Marshall will mention breaking the record before the game. Very honest with the team, almost to a fault.

Comment

COLD is on the radio!

Comment

Do you have to be at least 70 years old to call in to the show?
                            Follow me on twitter: https://twitter.com/Shox_KCfan

Comment

EO did not look 100% in practice. Apparently hit another jumper in practice. Sounds like he might be playing Thursday against Tennessee, no official word.

Comment

Working...
                              X