X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

These are my kind of predictions!

Comment

Originally posted by Cdizzle View Post
      In reality though, no way someone on the WSU scorer's table ever credits a Shocker with more than 4 blocks.
      Xman, it that you? :loyal:
      Some posts are not visible to me. :peaceful:
      Don't worry too much about it. Just do all you can do and let the rough end drag.

Comment

Fran Fraschilla gives a slightly backhanded compliment to WSU and goshockers.com tries to ignite a mini twitter war.

Kinda funny.

Comment

Originally posted by WuDrWu View Post
          Fran Fraschilla gives a slightly backhanded compliment to WSU and goshockers.com tries to ignite a mini twitter war.

Kinda funny.

https://twitter.com/franfraschilla
          ???????
          Some posts are not visible to me. :peaceful:
          Don't worry too much about it. Just do all you can do and let the rough end drag.

Comment

The GoShockers twtter feed will help: https://twitter.com/GoShockers

Comment

Shox win after an uneven start. Look for Baker and Wiggins in this one.

Comment

Tulsa is down late in the game by 12 to Stephen F. Austin in Tulsa.

Comment

Four of our six wins have come against teams with a combined record of 4 - 15 with an average RPI of 288. Tulsa will offer some SOS help and of course since it is a semi-rivalry game, we need to start the post Thanksgiving break on the right foot.

For some reason, I feel a 26 point margin of victory will take place for the Shox.

Comment

Tulsa loses at home to Stephen F. Austin by 57-41 score. Doesn't look like Manning has this team where he wants them yet.

Comment

95-50 Shockers

Comment

Tulsa lost several key players from last Season's squad. I was thinking the recruiting period for Danny was also cut short from KU going deeper in the Dance than some thought. Even so, we can't take a rival game lightly. 3G wants to keep improving and learning with each and every game. Two Seasons ago S. Illinois came in and caught us sleeping at the wheel when they too were struggling and missing 3 starters. Since then, I don't take play at this level lightly ever. That loss cut deep and I will always believe we could have won some games at the Dance that Season with our squad that rarely stubbed their toe that Season. We peaked 1-2 games too late but really won some nice ones at the NIT and brought home the gold. We will play them one game at a time and 3G will make sure of it.
                        Shocker basketball will forever be my favorite team in all of sports.

Comment

I got a new name for a 50's rock band! "Danny Manning and the Freshmen". Let's hope they aren't a one hit wonder come next Wednesday.
                          Kung Wu say, man who read woman like book, prefer braille!

Comment

We continue the run in the round house

80-65 Shox. 7-0
                            **FEAR THE WHEAT**

Comment

I believe this is the 123rd meeting between Tulsa and Wichita State. WSU leads the series 62-60. Tulsa is young and thin. They'll probably zone the Shox. However, this is Tulsa and I expect the crowd to let 'em have it. WSU should dominate if the players respond to this true rivalry and don't play down to the competition.

82 = The 21st bullies who call themselves the Wheat Shockers
                              58 = The low down dirty, Skelly-smellin', oil drillin', joke-lahomans from the Port of Catoosa who call themselves the Golden Hurricane

I like Danny Manning, and wish him sucess outside the WSU game, but he signed on with the wrong program. He'd be smart to wear polka-dots and a fro wig, and invite the ghosts of Tulsa past as they enter the loud confines of HLA/CKA.

Go Shox!

Comment

Well, my switch to Time Warner in KC is paying me a little dividend this week as the Shock/Cane are on Metro Sports

Gene S. 86
                                Nolan R. 63
                                "When life hands you lemons, make lemonade." Better have some sugar and water too, or else your lemonade will suck!

Comment

Working...
                                X