Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by tropicalshox View Post
    Paul Suellentrop‏@PaulSuellentrop

Cleanthony Early is on the court testing his ankle. He apparently tweaked it in shootaround.
    Perhaps what Doc was cryptically alluding to. Do most of our guys have a preventative taping or some kind of support for their ankles? I would think so, but so guys simply don't like the restrictive feeling of that. Perhaps a question for the HC3G radio show next Monday.

Comment

Originally posted by 1972Shocker View Post
      Perhaps what Doc was cryptically alluding to. Do most of our guys have a preventative taping or some kind of support for their ankles? I would think so, but so guys simply don't like the restrictive feeling of that. Perhaps a question for the HC3G radio show next Monday.
      He looked fine from what I could tell from my seat in 117.
      Shocker fan since December 28th, 2005!

Comment

Originally posted by RussDaBus View Post
        He looked fine from what I could tell from my seat in 117.
        You sit in row 117. I knew Bob Uecker was a Shocker fan. :congratulatory:

Comment

Pregame music needs a little Van Halen

82-65

Comment

Originally posted by 1972Shocker View Post
            I remember HCGM saying protecting the ankle in some form is a requirement.
            In the fast lane

Comment

Pretty weak crowd so far. Lots of empty seats

Comment

Originally posted by KC Shox View Post
                Four of our six wins have come against teams with a combined record of 4 - 15 with an average RPI of 288. Tulsa will offer some SOS help and of course since it is a semi-rivalry game, we need to start the post Thanksgiving break on the right foot.

For some reason, I feel a 26 point margin of victory will take place for the Shox.
                Oh snap!

Comment

You got some sort of Spidey Sense or something?

Comment

Originally posted by ShockerPrez View Post
                    Well, my switch to Time Warner in KC is paying me a little dividend this week as the Shock/Cane are on Metro Sports

Gene S. 86
                    Nolan R. 63
                    Wow close! The winner I'd say
                    I have come here to chew bubblegum and kickass ... and I'm all out of bubblegum.

Comment

Working...
                    X