No announcement yet.

Impressions from the game (Howard):

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

2 people get to decide who gets to play.......the Coach......and the team Doctor. Nobody else's opinion matters a whit.

Comment

Dude, all y'all cool your jets. Malcolm will probably not start. He was cleared by the trainer. Most of Marshalls guys (Hatch, and others) would have been chomping at the bit trying to get back on the court, not looking for reasons to stay off it. It was a question of heart, not dedication.

FVV will be a good player, but he is a freshman and will make freshman mistakes and has to grow. None of these guys are Lebron James. Get over it, and quit this senseless bickering. It's making this board unbearable to read.
      People who think they know everything are a great annoyance to those of us who do. -Isaac Asimov

Originally posted by C0|dB|00ded
      Who else posts fake **** all day in order to maintain the acrimony? Wingnuts, that's who.

Comment

Originally posted by shock View Post
        Dude, all y'all cool your jets. Malcolm will probably not start. He was cleared by the trainer. Most of Marshalls guys (Hatch, and others) would have been chomping at the bit trying to get back on the court, not looking for reasons to stay off it. It was a question of heart, not dedication.

FVV will be a good player, but he is a freshman and will make freshman mistakes and has to grow. None of these guys are Lebron James. Get over it, and quit this senseless bickering. It's making this board unbearable to read.
        Thanks for the pep talk and analysis uncle shock. Yea, I'm real worried about Mal's heart...you know the guy that knocked down the game winning shot at VCU. But since you seem to be right in the middle of the practice huddles and have all this perceive knowledge, I will eagerly anticipate your next key board stroke analysis.

Comment

Playing a zone offense correctly seems to be a lost art in high school. I remember North throwing a zone against Heights last year and they were totally off their game. To boot, Heights was super talented and well coached. It's become almost the equivalent of facing a knuckle baller.

I wish more kids were prepared coming out of HS to play against zones, but it seems to be trending downward.

Comment

Originally posted by SHOXMVC View Post
            Thanks for the pep talk and analysis uncle shock. Yea, I'm real worried about Mal's heart...you know the guy that knocked down the game winning shot at VCU. But since you seem to be right in the middle of the practice huddles and have all this perceive knowledge, I will eagerly anticipate your next key board stroke analysis.
            I guess we will find out Tuesday at 6 if shock is the real deal or just a blowhard like me.

Comment

Originally posted by shoxlax View Post
              I guess we will find out Tuesday at 6 if shock is the real deal or just a blowhard like me.
              At the end of the day aren't we all just a bunch of blowhards? lol!

Comment

RB and EW are the only consistant 3's we have.

However we have depth and senior leadership in Dametrick and Malcom. We will be fine. Should win out in cancun.
                **FEAR THE WHEAT**

Comment

Working...
                X