No announcement yet.

2024-25 Expectations for Shocker Basketball – “Summertime Edition”

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I'll bet Xavier Bell thrives in the weight room. He probably would have been one hell of a D1 receiver had he gone that route.

Comment

• Originally posted by WuShock Reaper View Post
      You could put a Shocker logo on the floor and run this video with any college team and I would have to assume it is our current WSU team. Love me some easy transfer NIL hoops!

Comment

• NIL and easy transfer makes me feel like this at times:

image.pngimage.png

But hopefully it turns into:

image.png​​​
        Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter, and those who matter don't mind. ~Dr. Seuss

Comment

• Originally posted by ShockBand View Post
          NIL and easy transfer makes me feel like this at times:

image.pngimage.png

But hopefully it turns into:

image.png​​​
          This guy here is dead.
          78-65

Comment

• A lot of what happens next season depends on the eligibility issue with Bosnjak. If he's not eligible we have to use Meeks to give Ballard a blow. That would be less than ideal.

If Bosnjak is eligible, Katie bar the door because we have apparently solid pieces at every position and depth.. 2 (or 3) PG's instead pf none is HUGE. A couple of last year's starters could find themselves being role players this year.
            The future's so bright - I gotta wear shades.
            We like to cut down nets and get sized for championship rings.

Comment

• Originally posted by WuShock16 View Post

This guy here is dead.
              Cross him off, then...
              Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter, and those who matter don't mind. ~Dr. Seuss

Comment

• The only difference from WSU being Charlie Brown and the NCAA being Lucy is instead of pulling the football away at the last second, Lucy gives us the ole dick twist.

Comment

Working...
                X