X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• "You Just Want to Slap The #### Outta Some People"

Comment

• Originally posted by WstateU View Post
      You retired folks better let us know what this was like.
      Infinity Art Glass - Fantastic local artist and Shocker fan
      RIP Guy Always A Shocker
      Carpenter Place - A blessing to many young girls/women
      ICT S.O.S - Great local cause fighting against human trafficking
      Wartick Insurance Agency - Saved me money with more coverage.
      Save Shocker Sports - A rallying cry

Comment

• "You Just Want to Slap The #### Outta Some People"

Comment

• Paul Mills
          @CoachMills
          19h

We will practice for about 80 minutes that day. We would love to see you & say hello. #CARE

Comment

• Wow. I'm stunned. I'd rather watch the practice then the madness thing they put on any day of the week. In fact I've said no less than such on many occasions. "tapping mic" Is this thing on? Is somebody listening for a change?

I will try to be there, most definitely. Thank you!

Comment

• Copilot --- Your everyday AI companion

Me: Q-What will be the Wichita State's Men's basketball final record for 2024-25?

AI: A-The 2024-25 season for Wichita State’s men’s basketball team hasn’t started yet, so their final record is not available. The team, led by head coach Paul Mills, will begin their season with an exhibition game against Emporia State on October 27, 2024. Are you excited about the upcoming season?

Me: Q-How many wins do you think they will have?

AI: A-Predicting the exact number of wins for Wichita State’s men’s basketball team in the 2024-25 season is tricky, but it’s always fun to speculate! Given their performance last season and the new recruits, they might have a strong showing. If they can maintain consistency and avoid injuries, they could potentially secure around 20-25 wins. What are your thoughts on their chances this season? Any particular players you’re excited to watch?

Me: Q-What can you tell me about Shockernet.net?

AI: A-Shockernet.net is a popular online forum dedicated to Wichita State University athletics, particularly focusing on the Shockers’ basketball team. It’s a place where fans can discuss games, players, and other related topics. The site sees a decent amount of traffic, with an estimated 3.3K visitors daily, generating around 12.6K pageviews.

Me: Q-Are there any jerks on Shockernet.net?​​

AI: A-Online forums can sometimes have a mix of personalities, and Shockernet.net is no exception. While many users are passionate and respectful fans of Wichita State athletics, there might be occasional disagreements or less friendly interactions. However, the community generally aims to keep discussions positive and focused on supporting the team.​

​​

Comment

• Kung Wu say, man who read woman like book, prefer braille!

Comment

• Is it bad that I was hoping the AI would call me a jerk?
                  RIP Guy Always A Shocker

Comment

• Originally posted by SubGod22 View Post
                    Is it bad that I was hoping the AI would call me a jerk?
                    It didn’t call Moose a jerk, so I think you’ll be safe.

78-65

Comment

• Originally posted by SubGod22 View Post
                      Is it bad that I was hoping the AI would call me a jerk?
                      Never too late!
                      Kung Wu say, man who read woman like book, prefer braille!

Comment

• Originally posted by WuShock Reaper View Post
                        Copilot --- Your everyday AI companion

​​
                        Ha ... Just tried this on ChatGPT 4.0:

Originally posted by Me
                        List the top 5 most famous people on Shockernet.
                        Originally posted by AI
                        Here are five of the most famous posters on Shockernet:

ShockRef - Known for their deep knowledge of WSU sports and often provocative opinions, making them a highly talked-about and influential figure on the forum.

SubGod22 - Esteemed for detailed analysis and consistent contributions, often providing insightful commentary on Wichita State athletics.

RoyalShock - A respected long-time member known for balanced views and a deep understanding of Shocker sports, contributing valuable insights to the community.

WuDrWu - Famous for humor and a unique perspective, adding levity to discussions while still offering valuable insights on Shocker sports.

ShockerFever - Recognized for passionate support of WSU athletics, bringing energy and enthusiasm to the forum and engaging actively in discussions.

These users are widely recognized within the Shockernet community for their contributions, knowledge, and personalities.
                        Crazy!
                        Kung Wu say, man who read woman like book, prefer braille!

Comment

• Originally posted by Kung Wu View Post

Crazy!

"You Just Want to Slap The #### Outta Some People"

Comment

• First time esteemed has ever been used in connection to myself.
                            RIP Guy Always A Shocker

Comment

• Originally posted by Kung Wu View Post

Crazy!
                              I can think of a few more that would easily rival that 5 (preemptive strike on Shockernet wit, not me). A big thanks to them all.

Comment

• Originally posted by WuShock Reaper View Post
                                Copilot --- Your everyday AI companion

Me: Q-What will be the Wichita State's Men's basketball final record for 2024-25?

AI: A-The 2024-25 season for Wichita State’s men’s basketball team hasn’t started yet, so their final record is not available. The team, led by head coach Paul Mills, will begin their season with an exhibition game against Emporia State on October 27, 2024. Are you excited about the upcoming season?

Me: Q-How many wins do you think they will have?

AI: A-Predicting the exact number of wins for Wichita State’s men’s basketball team in the 2024-25 season is tricky, but it’s always fun to speculate! Given their performance last season and the new recruits, they might have a strong showing. If they can maintain consistency and avoid injuries, they could potentially secure around 20-25 wins. What are your thoughts on their chances this season? Any particular players you’re excited to watch?

AI: A-Shockernet.net is a popular online forum dedicated to Wichita State University athletics, particularly focusing on the Shockers’ basketball team. It’s a place where fans can discuss games, players, and other related topics. The site sees a decent amount of traffic, with an estimated 3.3K visitors daily, generating around 12.6K pageviews.

Me: Q-Are there any jerks on Shockernet.net?​​

AI: A-Online forums can sometimes have a mix of personalities, and Shockernet.net is no exception. While many users are passionate and respectful fans of Wichita State athletics, there might be occasional disagreements or less friendly interactions. However, the community generally aims to keep discussions positive and focused on supporting the team.​

​​
                                Yes, there are jerks....not many, not all the time...but yes...

Comment

Working...
                                X