• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

:cry: :cry:

Comment

Originally posted by shockerfan1
      Originally posted by Wheaties
      Forgive my pessimistic nature, but I think he'll go. An SEC gig with a broader recruiting base, if that doesn't happen to be enough, it's right in his backyard. I'll be suprised if he stays.
      Matter of fact he did tell me and I tend to believe him since he has never lied to me and we've talked quite a few times. He is someone you can trust he wants to be here for a while.
      J
      what exactly did he tell you
      Follow me on twitter: https://twitter.com/Shox_KCfan

Comment

Originally posted by WuDrWu
        so what do you think about the situation Dr.? is there a good chance he leaves?

Comment

Originally posted by newshock1234
          Coach Marshall stayed at Winthrop for 7 years, and im sure he had several offers to leave, but chose not to. He didnt leave there until the program was in very good shape, and i am almost sure he will do the same here. As of right now i give a 10% chance that he leaves. And shockerfever you can call me every name in the book for stating my opinion. I just dont give a ratsass what you say. As of rightt now i ignore every post you throw at me.
          I'm sure if the situation was right and was offered a step-up job in his first year, he would've given it a look.

A 10% chance? So you're saying there's a chance..

For the record, you're the only one that's resorted to name-calling.

You're gonna ignore me now? :cry: We'll see how long that lasts.
          Deuces Valley.
          ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

Coach isn't going to leave after one year. He was hard pressed to leave Winthrop after 9 years. He is a man among men, and that is why he has had the success he has had, and will continue to have. Look to the praise of those that didn't choose to play for him to find out what kind of man he is.

That is my opinion. Now, the great thing about Coach Marshall is his truthful and outgoing nature.

Dennis: "Coach, Coach Odom has announced his retirement and...."

Coach: "I won't discuss anything about coaching positions until after the season is over" = chance of leaving

Coach: "I am the coach at Wichita State, and will be the coach of Wichita State." = well, you know.

Comment

He's no Nick Saban or Bobby Petrino

Comment

Originally posted by shockerfan
                I refuse to worry about it.

Comment

Originally posted by shockerfan1
                  Originally posted by Wheaties
                  Forgive my pessimistic nature, but I think he'll go. An SEC gig with a broader recruiting base, if that doesn't happen to be enough, it's right in his backyard. I'll be suprised if he stays.
                  Matter of fact he did tell me and I tend to believe him since he has never lied to me and we've talked quite a few times. He is someone you can trust he wants to be here for a while.
                  J
                  what exactly did he tell you
                  He told me that he was excited about building relationships in wichita, that he looked forward to a lot of good seasons, and he loves the fans. He also is extremely excited about this kickass recuiting class we are bringin in and looks forward to much success in the future.
                  J

Comment

things have changed now. Talk to him again

Comment

Originally posted by WuDrWu
                      so what do you think about the situation Dr.? is there a good chance he leaves?

Comment

If you guys think coaches don`t leave after 1 year, you forgot Huggins.

Comment

Originally posted by wxkid23

We don't NEED GM. Im high on GM and I believe he will do well here but we have a nice arena and a good fan base and im a believer many coaches could win here.
                          I hope this is a prophecy of the future, because past performance over the last 20 years would not support your opinion.

Only 1 out of 5 coaches in the last 20 years has had 20 win season (Turgeon with 3).

Comment

Originally posted by BenWSU
                            If you guys think coaches don`t leave after 1 year, you forgot Huggins.
                            Coach Marshall is alot more classier than Huggins

Comment

Things have not changed enough for him to change his mind. Anyway we still have a lot of time between now and then and by the time he is even ready to make an announcement they will already have a replacement in South Carolina. Again, HCGM has assured us (and me personally) that he is committed to WSU and to the future.
                              J

Comment

Originally posted by SB Shock
                                Originally posted by wxkid23

We don't NEED GM. Im high on GM and I believe he will do well here but we have a nice arena and a good fan base and im a believer many coaches could win here.
                                I hope this is a prophecy of the future, because past performance over the last 20 years would not support your opinion.

Only 1 out of 5 coaches in the last 20 years has had 20 win season (Turgeon with 3).

Eddie had 2, almost 3 for 3.

Comment

Working...
                                X