X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by pinstripers View Post
    isn't that a hawk?
    Technically all genus buteo are buzzards
    People who think they know everything are a great annoyance to those of us who do. -Isaac Asimov

Comment

Originally posted by shoxlax View Post

I don’t know. His left wrist seems to be 3 degrees off and his breathing on release is not consistent.
      ...and look at Mills at midcourt... chewing on his nails and swaying to the music. He's not even COACHING!!!

Comment

Taylor mentioned this was at the end of the workouts and the sweat-soaked practice jersey's bear that out.

Comment

I’m expecting a big leap from Cortes this year. He started playing much better the last 1/4 of the year and was a decent 3 pt shooter toward the end as well.

Comment

Originally posted by forevershockerfan View Post
            I'm already liking our guard situation better last Season. I'm thinking our overall depth chart for even tough games will be 9 to 10 strong. Furthermore, it will be difficult to keep Hill and Washington out of the starting lineup.
            Hill and Washington were brought specifically to be in the starting lineup IMO

Comment

Originally posted by Stickboy46 View Post

Hill and Washington were brought specifically to be in the starting lineup IMO
              They better be considering the other options haven't shown to be starter quality.
              Infinity Art Glass - Fantastic local artist and Shocker fan
              RIP Guy Always A Shocker
              Carpenter Place - A blessing to many young girls/women
              ICT S.O.S - Great local cause fighting against human trafficking
              Wartick Insurance Agency - Saved me money with more coverage.
              Save Shocker Sports - A rallying cry

Comment

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by shoxlax View Post

I don’t know. His left wrist seems to be 3 degrees off and his breathing on release is not consistent.
                    Great catches. I also noticed the weight distribution/balance before jumping is off by 26% between the left and right legs.

Comment

Is the arena not available? I would think that since we don't play many games in the practice facility why wouldn't you want to shoot in the arena you will actually play your games in. Get used to the background shooting. Hey but that's just me I guess

Comment

Originally posted by pogo View Post
                        Is the arena not available? I would think that since we don't play many games in the practice facility why wouldn't you want to shoot in the arena you will actually play your games in. Get used to the background shooting. Hey but that's just me I guess
                        Eh. The newbies will get plenty of time to work on jumpers in the arena. I’ve seen a couple videos of them practicing in the arena. I think the coaches like the practice gym because they have more room to operate.
                        78-65

Comment

Comment

You do not have permission to view this gallery.
                            This gallery has 1 photos.

Comment

This should be the last year for the Covid players.

Comment

So with our final commitment, what do we think? Tourney possible or unlikely? Trying to set my expectations to be fair

Comment

Working...
                                X