No announcement yet.

As of Mid-May 2024 --- Roster has been?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

If Danny Hurley takes the Laker job, we may have to recruit some of his UConn stars for the following Season. We are 4-2 against them and won the last 2 in a wow. No?
    Shocker basketball will forever be my favorite team in all of sports.

Comment

I found this stat in Taylor Eldridge's article striking:

For an idea of how much offseason movement has occurred in the conference, (Xavier) Bell, who entered the offseason as the 27th-leading scorer available to return, at 11.3 points, is now the third-leading scorer back with the same team.

Comment

Originally posted by JVShocker View Post

The last pic of Xavier Bell shooting from outside....ugh. Footwork looks terrible. Obviously no context with the photo, but still.
        Lol, the buzzards are already circling based on a Twitter photo

Comment

Originally posted by shoxlax View Post

Yeah that's a little ridiculous lol
          "He called me around noon and was thrilled," Brandt said. "He said he was going to be a Shocker forever." -- RIP Guy, you WILL indeed be a Shocker forever!

Comment

That's a buzzard.

That's a good perimeter shooter.

XB career statistics from distance in WSU uniform: 31-119 (26%) Practicing good habits might not make perfect, but it's better than those numbers.

Comment

isn't that a hawk?

Comment

Nm

Comment

Comment

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by WuShock Reaper View Post
                        I don’t know. His left wrist seems to be 3 degrees off and his breathing on release is not consistent.

Comment

I don’t know. His left wrist seems to be 3 degrees off and his breathing on release is not consistent.
                          Yeah and looks like XB made 2 in row at the North end. They must have installed extra-large rims to help build confidence.

Comment

We're also talking about catch-and-shoot ability but Hill clearly dribbled before one of the shots...

Comment

Originally posted by TrackSuitAndTie View Post

We're also talking about catch-and-shoot ability but Hill clearly dribbled before one of the shots...
                              Yes, but on a positive note he did cleanly catch his dribble.
                              Last edited by 1972Shocker; 2 weeks ago.

Comment

I'm already liking our guard situation better last Season. I'm thinking our overall depth chart for even tough games will be 9 to 10 strong. Furthermore, it will be difficult to keep Hill and Washington out of the starting lineup.
                                Shocker basketball will forever be my favorite team in all of sports.

Comment

Working...
                                X