WSU (5-13, 15-18) Versus (UAB 12-6, 20-11) Predictions And Game Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I can not predict!
    I have come here to chew bubblegum and kickass ... and I'm all out of bubblegum.

Comment

Originally posted by Kung Wu View Post

I think we're screwed in this regard unless we have world class nutritionists and trainers on hand.
      That’s basically part of the job Patty was self-applying for during the call-in portion of yesterday’s pre-game with MK and crew.
      Last edited by BAShocker; March 15, 2024, 07:05 AM.

Comment

Yes we’ll be tired but we have one thing going for us. Some great momentum FINALLY, which can be an adrenaline of their own. After beating Memphis, they probably feel like hey, the natty is actually within reach.

Just have to maintain that same energy and aggression that has been working for us so far

Comment

Originally posted by WuDrWu View Post

I think I heard Patty is running a cold bath for them.
          Not world ass ... world CLass.
          Kung Wu say, man who read woman like book, prefer braille!

Comment

Originally posted by Aargh View Post
            I don't think 3 games in 3 days is going to work out well for a team that seemed to have some conditioning issues.
            I don't think we really had conditioning issues. I think we played bad enough we were looking for any excuse we could latch on to.

Comment

Driving to Fort Worth now! We got this boys!
              Follow me on twitter: https://twitter.com/Shox_KCfan

Comment

How will Cortes' ankle be today?

Comment

Oatmeal, cereal, pancakes, orange juice ... force it down boys!!

Comment

Playing like a TEAM the past couple days. Synergy ! A/TO's key, rebounding and defensive alertness. My guess is there will be a letdown today but I'll sure enjoy crow for dinner if I am wrong. I'll say UAB 77-70.

Comment

FWIW, I asked a former Shocker player about playing 3 games in 3 days etc. He said it isn't a big deal, depending upon the intensity of practices.

Comment

I know Memphis had a streak on us, and we have a streak on UAB, and streaks are made to be broken, but I think WSU's got enough in the tank for a little more magic: WSU 70, UAB 66

Comment

I think we're screwed in this regard unless we have world class nutritionists and trainers on hand.
                          Not needed. Just call the Whitehouse and get the recipe for that secret sauce used in the state of the union

Comment

Oatmeal, cereal, pancakes, orange juice ... force it down boys!!
                            Screw that. Steroids and Deer Antler Velvet.

Comment

Hoping for a win. But I promised I would be ok with any outcome if they finished off Memphis. Gonna stick by that. At least the season is ending on an uptick, even if we don't have the legs to pull off tonight.
                              "He called me around noon and was thrilled," Brandt said. "He said he was going to be a Shocker forever." -- RIP Guy, you WILL indeed be a Shocker forever!

Comment

We'll win this game if the mentality is the same. We didn't shoot that well from 3 and Colby struggled with turnovers and we still won against Memphis. I like our chances.
                                I won't tolerate rude behavior

Comment

Working...
                                X