Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

2024 Edition-Bilas “Let them transfer at Halftime to the opposing team” Portal Update

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Only thing I disagree with is Pohto being a great rebounder

Comment

• Originally posted by ShockHat View Post
      I can only assume he’s rating the trade value and not like the actual player themselves. Have a hard time seeing Colby rogers as less than KP
      he hasn't actually seen them play

Comment

• Originally posted by RoyalShock View Post
        Abidde shot 34.5% from 3 last year. I know it wasn't high volume, but that isn't exactly "can't shoot a lick".
        ChatGPT just makes stuff up sometimes.
        Kung Wu say, man who read woman like book, prefer braille!

Comment

• Not bball related but worth the read to be blown away with the magnitude of the NIL deals.

Shocker fan for life after witnessing my first game in person, the 80-74 win over the #12 Creighton Bluejays at the Kansas Coliseum.

Comment

• Originally posted by Ta Town Shocker View Post
            Not bball related but worth the read to be blown away with the magnitude of the NIL deals.

https://www.cbssports.com/college-fo...-85m-nil-deal/
            Kung Wu say, man who read woman like book, prefer braille!

Comment

Not bball related but worth the read to be blown away with the magnitude of the NIL deals.

Not really blown away at all. Really.

Comment

• you've got multi-millionaire businessmen dealing with mostly poor, uneducated teenagers and their handlers. Not shocking who has the upperhand. As far as I could tell in that article, no contracts were ever signed, just a bunch of empty promises.

Comment

• Originally posted by Dan View Post
                  you've got multi-millionaire businessmen dealing with mostly poor, uneducated teenagers and their handlers. Not shocking who has the upperhand. As far as I could tell in that article, no contracts were ever signed, just a bunch of empty promises.
                  The article specifically mentioned a signed contract.

That involved Eddie Rojas, CEO of Gator Collective, who allegedly texted Zager about the impending deal: "Tell Jaden we look forward to setting him up for life. Need to set up his brokerage accounts asap. Dude is rich and we just got started." The deal was officially signed on Nov. 10, 2022, with the first $500,000 payment due to Rashada on Dec. 5.
                  Infinity Art Glass - Fantastic local artist and Shocker fan
                  RIP Guy Always A Shocker
                  Carpenter Place - A blessing to many young girls/women
                  ICT S.O.S - Great local cause fighting against human trafficking
                  Wartick Insurance Agency - Saved me money with more coverage.
                  Save Shocker Sports - A rallying cry

Comment

• Originally posted by SubGod22 View Post

if it's valid, the offenders could be screwed, and rightfully so. He has the right lawyer.

Comment

Love to see it. I hope all those involved experience great pain and suffering.

Steady as she goes. This ship is headed straight for the biggest iceberg in history.

Oh! And guess what?!! Here come the bloodsucking lawyers...

Comment

• So AAU basketball has went the way of NBA players past or present sponsoring programs. When will it happen with college basketball as corporate millionaires start seeing this as a waste of money? Team FVV, The Wichita State Bet on Yourselves Shockers, actually has a nice vibe.

Comment

• Originally posted by SubGod22 View Post

Did anyone read the small print?

Comment

• Hate to see it

Comment

• Big get for FAU as well

Comment

• NCAA, states reach agreement in multiple-transfer athlete lawsuit
                                The NCAA and a coalition of states agreed to settle a lawsuit Thursday that would allow athletes to be immediately eligible to play no matter how many times they transfer.

Associated Press
                                May 30, 2024, 04:38 PM ET

"CHARLESTON, W.Va. -- The NCAA and a coalition of states suing the organization announced a proposed settlement of a lawsuit Thursday that would allow athletes to be immediately eligible to play no matter how many times they transfer and would offer some who were sidelined an extra year of eligibility.

Under the agreement, a preliminary injunction issued by a federal judge in West Virginia allowing multiple-transfer athletes to compete would be made permanent. Judge John Preston Bailey would still have to sign off on the pact...."

Comment

Working...
                                X