Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

2024 Edition-Bilas “Let them transfer at Halftime to the opposing team” Portal Update

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• More on the academic hurdles of transferring a bunch. Credits don't always transfer and the more you transfer the more you lose and the less likely you are to hit the required "graduation progress' in the transfer rules.

Comment

• Good
      Kung Wu say, man who read woman like book, prefer braille!

Comment

• Originally posted by Stickboy46 View Post

More on the academic hurdles of transferring a bunch. Credits don't always transfer and the more you transfer the more you lose and the less likely you are to hit the required "graduation progress' in the transfer rules.
        May even explain the McBride thing.

Comment

• Originally posted by Atxshoxfan View Post

May even explain the McBride thing.
          Very well could be .. though i thought he was a grad transfer

Comment

Maybe Coach Drew can throw his buddies Coach Mills and Coach Acy a bone and direct this kid here.
            At least he avoided "with that being said" in his message. Quite well written, actually. And he didn't depart with a GFY message.
            Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter, and those who matter don't mind. ~Dr. Seuss

Comment

• Originally posted by Kung Wu View Post
              Good
              Great!

Unless, we’re trying to get a good one here…
              "You Just Want to Slap The #### Outta Some People"

Comment

• Originally posted by WstateU View Post

Great!

Unless, we’re trying to get a good one here…
                Hahaha, true. But in general there needs to be SOME risk/consideration/consequence for transferring too much.
                Kung Wu say, man who read woman like book, prefer braille!

Comment

More on the academic hurdles of transferring a bunch. Credits don't always transfer and the more you transfer the more you lose and the less likely you are to hit the required "graduation progress' in the transfer rules.
                  Just details. No big deal. It would not be a surprise at all for a lawsuit to be pending to fix that little hurdle.

Comment

• Originally posted by Topshock View Post

You have definitely named yourself appropriately, LOL!
                    Ha, yeah that’s right but I actually intended it to symbolize that nuclear moment in the basketball world when our Shockers finally
                    Win the National Championship in College Basketball. The Ashockalypse!!
                    Not giving up yet. I just envision about a 24 hour drunken stupor on East Douglas in front of old town with 100,000 other Shocker Fans similarly situated. And I hardly even drink any more but when that day comes I will make an exception. The buzzards up North will have a look on their faces that I will post on the inside ceiling of my coffin.

Comment

• If a team is recruiting a player to be a grad transfer, a timing issue of late April would be that grades post early May, meaning said player is not a grad transfer yet but soon.

Comment

• Originally posted by LetsGoShockers2021 View Post
                        If a team is recruiting a player to be a grad transfer, a timing issue of late April would be that grades post early May, meaning said player is not a grad transfer yet but soon.
                        The actual “being a Gad” part is probably a small detail a lot of these guys didn’t think about

Comment

• Comment

• Annual Transfers - deadline to enter is May1st at midnight.
                            Year # of Notes:
                            2016 469 Added from prior year post
                            2017 716 Added from prior year post​​
                            2018 866 Added from prior year post​​
                            2019 956 Added from prior year post​​
                            2020 965
                            2021 1,652 Covid Free Year Granted
                            2022 1,647
                            2023 1,716
                            2024 349 as of 1:30pm 03/18/2024
                            2024 856 as of 11:30am 03/25/2024​
                            2024 1,223 as of 11:30am 04/01/2024​
                            2024 1,494 as of 7:30pm 04/08/2024
                            2024 1,633 as of 1:30pm 04/15/2024
                            2024 1,772 as of 3:30pm 04/22/2024
                            2024 1,889 as of 12:30pm 04/29/2024
                            Source: ​https://verbalcommits.com/

Comment

• Awww I feel so bad for them..........LMAO

"He called me around noon and was thrilled," Brandt said. "He said he was going to be a Shocker forever." -- RIP Guy, you WILL indeed be a Shocker forever!

Comment

• Goldin headed to Michigan.
                                Infinity Art Glass - Fantastic local artist and Shocker fan
                                RIP Guy Always A Shocker
                                Carpenter Place - A blessing to many young girls/women
                                ICT S.O.S - Great local cause fighting against human trafficking
                                Wartick Insurance Agency - Saved me money with more coverage.
                                Save Shocker Sports - A rallying cry

Comment

Working...
                                X