Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

2024 Edition-Bilas “Let them transfer at Halftime to the opposing team” Portal Update

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by ShockHat View Post

Just proof that he wasn’t quite at this level. I wish him all the best. He’ll do well there I think.
    I think his biggest issue was confidence, so being able to more consistently perform might be the best thing for him.

Comment

• Originally posted by Stickboy46 View Post

I think his biggest issue was confidence, so being able to more consistently perform might be the best thing for him.
      Hard to be a confident D-1 player when the 6'-2" guard can block your shot and out rebound you.
      FINAL FOURS:
      1965, 2013

NCAA Tournament:
      1964, 1965, 1976, 1981, 1985, 1987, 1988, 2006, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018, 2021

NIT Champs - 1 (2011)

AP Poll History of Wichita St:
      Number of Times Ranked: 157
      Number of Times Ranked #1: 1
      Number of Times Top 5: 32 (Most Recent - 2017)
      Number of Times Top 10: 73 (Most Recent - 2013, 2014, 2015, 2017)

Highest Recent AP Ranking:
      #3 - Dec. 2017
      #2 ~ March 2014

Highest Recent Coaches Poll Ranking:
      #2 ~ March 2014
      Finished 2013 Season #4

Comment

• Originally posted by AZ Shocker View Post

Hard to be a confident D-1 player when the 6'-2" guard can block your shot and out rebound you.
        Kung Wu say, man who read woman like book, prefer braille!

Comment

• Wishing KP good luck. Hope things go well for him.
          Last edited by 1972Shocker; 2 weeks ago.

Comment

• Originally posted by 1972Shocker View Post
            Wishing KP good luck. Hope things for well for him.
            I too, wish him well out there.
            Appreciate him sticking around when HCPM took over and was happy about it.
            However, his lack of athleticism was exposed numerous times in the AAC league games.
            I was still hoping he would be a contributor until the Charlotte game. He mailed it in that game and after that, decided it was time for him to go.

Trying to figure out his decision to go to UCSB. Have watched Traore before and he is a beast. Can not see KP taking any of his minutes.
            Maybe all of the scantily clad babes on the beach was more than enough!

That is all.
            Above all, make the right call.

Comment

Good move for Kenny. Can probably do a bit move moving down a bit
              Great for him. Taking a similar path to Big Mit when he went to GCU. Oh and lots of “talent” and good times on that UCSB campus…

Comment

Well we had 101 enter the portal, but 72 of those transferred to Memphis, so the conference didn't lose THAT many ... /s
                That is funny. Good job

Comment

• Good lord
                  People who think they know everything are a great annoyance to those of us who do. -Isaac Asimov

Comment

• JFC

Comment

• dang we really raised that much??

Comment

• Originally posted by ventichai View Post
                        dang we really raised that much??
                        Kung Wu say, man who read woman like book, prefer braille!

Comment

• The key is to offer them 2 million.... But don't tell them until after they sign it's 2 million pesos

Comment

The key is to offer them 2 million.... But don't tell them until after they sign it's 2 million pesos
                            2 million mini chocolate chips on their cookie
                            People who think they know everything are a great annoyance to those of us who do. -Isaac Asimov

Comment

The key is to offer them 2 million.... But don't tell them until after they sign it's 2 million pesos
                              I would go 5 million Iraqi Dinars ($3,850 US). 2 million pesos is $118,000. The latter might be beyond our reach.

Comment

• I'm calling BS to the 2 million. Name the company offering or at least the school.
                                Someone just wants to make it a feel good story.

Comment

Working...
                                X