Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

2024 Edition-Bilas “Let them transfer at Halftime to the opposing team” Portal Update

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• There's non-nil money to be made here by players. Think about it. Pitino comes at you during the season, starts whispering things into your ears. Just whisper back, ummmm, Mr. Pitino, I'm gonna need a new ride and some spending money if you don't want me going to the press with this information.

In all seriousness, I thought this behavior was OK. I don't know what this NCAA thing is that's doing the investigation, but if the same NCAA that's losing left and right, well, they're on shaky ground.

Comment

• Originally posted by pinstripers View Post
      Actually, I assumed that was legal now
      Actually, I didn’t realize NCAA rules were still a thing.

Comment

• Simon Charles is a troll account folks

Comment

• This is the way that the NCAA is going to act like they are doing something instead of punishing KU for all that they do.

I knew someone had to be the fall guy for Bill Self... just didn't think it would be Rick Pitino

Comment

• Originally posted by TrackSuitAndTie View Post
            Simon Charles is a troll account folks
            That is more believable than NCAA going after a coach for recruiting players on other teams. Seems like an odd thing to say.

Comment

• Originally posted by Stickboy46 View Post
              This is the way that the NCAA is going to act like they are doing something instead of punishing KU for all that they do.

I knew someone had to be the fall guy for Bill Self... just didn't think it would be Rick Pitino
              The NCAA protects schools, not coaches. St. Johns is a nothing to the NCAA so he's fair game.

Comment

• Somehow managed to get even more unlikeable to watch

Comment

• Originally posted by TrackSuitAndTie View Post

Somehow managed to get even more unlikeable to watch
                  Perfect fit.

Comment

• Four schools in five years, all in, or formerly in, the AAC lol

Comment

• Penny is a straight up poacher. This kind of stuff has to be regulated. You can’t tell me he wasn’t in this kids ear prior to the end of the season or his entering the portal. NCAA is a joke.

Comment

• "You Just Want to Slap The #### Outta Some People"

Comment

• Originally posted by MikeKennedyRulZ View Post
                          Penny is a straight up poacher. This kind of stuff has to be regulated. You can’t tell me he wasn’t in this kids ear prior to the end of the season or his entering the portal. NCAA is a joke.
                          On this we agree 100%

Comment

• Why would any player in this league wanna go to Memphis? Aren’t they paying attention and seeing first hand what kind of results he’s getting out of his roster? I guess it must just be about the quick cash because if you’re transferring to Memphis, you probably are gonna be disappointed by the end of the year or end of your career.
                            Deuces Valley.
                            ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

• Originally posted by ShockerFever View Post
                              I guess it must just be about the quick cash
                              Bingo

Comment

• People who think they know everything are a great annoyance to those of us who do. -Isaac Asimov

Comment

Working...
                                X