Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

2024 Edition-Bilas “Let them transfer at Halftime to the opposing team” Portal Update

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• FAU going to be a full rebuild

Comment

• So we can no longer pretend they like our coach, like our city, like our team

Comment

• Originally posted by Stickboy46 View Post

FAU going to be a full rebuild
        How many of those guys will become Michigan men?

Comment

• Yipes Stripes Beechnut Gum!

"All of these changes are desperately needed for a once proud program that has rapidly become one of the worst in men's basketball. It was only a decade ago that the Cardinals were winning a national title; they are now coming off a two-year run that saw them go just 12-52 under Payne while going just 5-35 in ACC games."

Every Louisville men's basketball scholarship player enters transfer portal (msn.com)
          "You Just Want to Slap The #### Outta Some People"

Comment

• Originally posted by WstateU View Post
            Yipes Stripes Beechnut Gum!

"All of these changes are desperately needed for a once proud program that has rapidly become one of the worst in men's basketball. It was only a decade ago that the Cardinals were winning a national title; they are now coming off a two-year run that saw them go just 12-52 under Payne while going just 5-35 in ACC games."

Every Louisville men's basketball scholarship player enters transfer portal (msn.com)
            So yes Shocker fans....it CAN get worse than what we have been through the last few years.....
            "He called me around noon and was thrilled," Brandt said. "He said he was going to be a Shocker forever." -- RIP Guy, you WILL indeed be a Shocker forever!

Comment

• Originally posted by shockerfan View Post

So yes Shocker fans....it CAN get worse than what we have been through the last few years.....

Comment

Yipes Stripes Beechnut Gum!

"Only a decade ago"? Well, more like 12 years ago for the National title. Also, the real downfall has been ever since the Pitino fiasco in 2017.

Comment

• Tell me what record Louisville has in conference in 2024-25 and I will tell you how bad it is that the whole team is in the portal.

Comment

• Originally posted by ShockTalk View Post

"Only a decade ago"? Well, more like 12 years ago for the National title. Also, the real downfall has been ever since the Pitino fiasco in 2017.
                    Let’s split the difference and call it 11. Since it was 2013 that Louisville allegedly won the title.
                    78-65

Comment

• Point of order: Louisville has not won a national championship since the 80s.

Comment

• Originally posted by Cdizzle View Post
                        Point of order: Louisville has not won a national championship since the 80s.
                        … and we played for the national championship in 2013 and beat Michigan.

Comment

… and we played for the national championship in 2013 and beat Michigan.
                          Anyone who watched that F4 knew that the winner of our semifinal game was going to win the championship.

Comment

• Not saying he shouldn't be fired. My point was blaming the current coach for Louisville's problems that started well before his hire. Also, how much blame should go to who hired the fired coach?

Comment

• Originally posted by ShockTalk View Post
                              Also, how much blame should go to who hired the fired coach?
                              And the retired guy who sired he who hired the fired coach?

Kung Wu say, man who read woman like book, prefer braille!

Comment

• Originally posted by Cdizzle View Post

Anyone who watched that F4 knew that the winner of our semifinal game was going to win the championship.
                                Tekele would have locked up Trey Burke, and we would have won a natty. I’ll never be convinced otherwise.

I wasn’t upset that night because I was numb. Just so proud of the journey. Looking back at it all these later makes me want to…

78-65

Comment

Working...
                                X