Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

2024 Edition-Bilas “Let them transfer at Halftime to the opposing team” Portal Update

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I think they, VMI are playing Siena today at noon your time on ESPN+.

Comment

• I got it wrong. Not the first time.

Comment

• Originally posted by TrackSuitAndTie View Post

Somewhere in this unending list of interested schools is WSU. As far as I've seen this is the first reported contact the staff has had with a player in the portal.
        My understanding is if you are doing this right you need to be contacting players before they are in the portal.

Comment

• I take it that not seeing immediate portal entrants is a good thing?
          People who think they know everything are a great annoyance to those of us who do. -Isaac Asimov

Comment

• Originally posted by shock View Post
            I take it that not seeing immediate portal entrants is a good thing?
            HCPM and staff will meet with ALL players on roster in next 72 hours and discuss options.
            Expect announcements shortly there after.

That is all.
            Above all, make the right call.

Comment

• Originally posted by ShockRef View Post

HCPM and staff will meet with ALL players on roster in next 72 hours and discuss options.
              Expect announcements shortly there after.

That is all.
              Sweet. That sounds like players have respect for the program, at least. No one is leaving with the bird in the air.
              People who think they know everything are a great annoyance to those of us who do. -Isaac Asimov

Comment

Sweet. That sounds like players have respect for the program, at least. No one is leaving with the bird in the air.
                True. I doubt any of them are desperate to leave. Will probably see what Mills see for them next year and then put their name in sometime after that meeting depending how they feel.
                "He called me around noon and was thrilled," Brandt said. "He said he was going to be a Shocker forever." -- RIP Guy, you WILL indeed be a Shocker forever!

Comment

• Originally posted by shockerfan View Post

True. I doubt any of them are desperate to leave. Will probably see what Mills see for them next year and then put their name in sometime after that meeting depending how they feel.
                  I guess it could be that there isn’t anywhere better for them to go. Weird feeling.

Comment

That's called "pulling a Walton"

Comment

• Originally posted by Atxshoxfan View Post

That's called "pulling a Walton"
                      Was Walton a Butch recruit?

Comment

Not sure what you mean by butch recruit, but definitely left with bird in the air.

Comment

I believe he was
                          "He called me around noon and was thrilled," Brandt said. "He said he was going to be a Shocker forever." -- RIP Guy, you WILL indeed be a Shocker forever!

Comment

• Originally posted by Atxshoxfan View Post

Not sure what you mean by butch recruit, but definitely left with bird in the air.
                            Assistant Coach Butch Pierre. Known as a hired gun, unscrupulous recruiter.

Comment

Assistant Coach Butch Pierre. Known as a hired gun, unscrupulous recruiter.
                              I remember now. Not sure who recruited the trash

Comment

• 199 as of 9 pm

Comment

Working...
                                X