RICE (11-17, 5-10), at WSU (12-17, 4-12) GAME THREAD

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by rjl View Post
    The crowd sounded LOUD on that 3 from McBride.
    Very cool to see.

Comment

• We are a 3 point shooting machine. Tonight anywho. 14 for 22? Wow!!!
      Shocker basketball will forever be my favorite team in all of sports.

Comment

• McBride > Cortes???

Comment

• Really proud of our team tonight!

Comment

• I don't even think anyone cares that we didn't score for nearly 4 minutes until McBride's bucket.

Comment

• Well, hard to be upset today. Doesn't change a WHOLE lot. But the last couple of games the team showed the potential they never really lived up to.

But...you aren't out until you are out. And even though they have virtually a 0% chance to run the table in DFW....it's all about playing your best in March.

Kudos to them. Hope we continue to shoot like this LMAO
              "He called me around noon and was thrilled," Brandt said. "He said he was going to be a Shocker forever." -- RIP Guy, you WILL indeed be a Shocker forever!

Comment

• McBride for the tray with great shooting form.

Comment

• Originally posted by BAShocker View Post
                  If it was NIL legal, $100 to Germany for taking a charge.
                  He at least went out the true shocker way lol

Comment

• Two in a row... Good win!
                    I have come here to chew bubblegum and kickass ... and I'm all out of bubblegum.

Comment

• It was a fun day to be a Shocker fan today
                      "He called me around noon and was thrilled," Brandt said. "He said he was going to be a Shocker forever." -- RIP Guy, you WILL indeed be a Shocker forever!

Comment

• 64 % on 3s? Is that some kind of Shocker record?

Comment

• One would think with the 1000’s of Engineering students at WSU, someone would figure out how to avoid the feedback the radio gets after each game.

sccrrrrreeeeeeeeccchhhh!

Comment

• Congrats to DR for finishing strong on Senior night.

Comment

• This sets up Friday's game at Tulane as pretty huge. A win and a Tulsa loss to USF and we are the 9 seed playing an average ECU team. A loss to Tulane and we are playing Wednesday in the play-in game.

Comment

• Whoever gave the halftime pep talk gets to do it again.
                                The truth will set you free. But first, it will piss you off.

Comment

Working...
                                X