• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Amazing what happens when you don't run a one on one offense

Comment

We are really moving the ball so well
      Follow me on twitter: https://twitter.com/Shox_KCfan

Comment

Good power move by Pohto. Why he can’t be that strong always, I don’t know.

Comment

Originally posted by newshock1234 View Post
          We are really moving the ball so well
          We have 17 assists so far!

Comment

Man. This team is playing pretty well today. More importantly, they look like they are having fun.

The truth will set you free. But first, it will piss you off.

Comment

I know it's Rice. But they have shown they can be capable. And no doubt they wanted to spoil Senior Day. But overall the Shockers have imposed their will. Especially in the 2nd half (weirdly enough).

The lead will likely dwindle since we have called off the dogs. But overall a good final game on a disappointing year. Happy the crowd got to experience this.
              "He called me around noon and was thrilled," Brandt said. "He said he was going to be a Shocker forever." -- RIP Guy, you WILL indeed be a Shocker forever!

Comment

This is closer to what I was expecting this team to look like for most of the year.

Comment

2 game winning streak in this here AAC forthcoming. However, I get tired and sick of underestimating our Shocks with only a 9 point spread?
                  Last edited by forevershockerfan; March 2, 2024, 07:52 PM.
                  Shocker basketball will forever be my favorite team in all of sports.

Comment

If it was NIL legal, $100 to Germany for taking a charge.

Comment

• Originally posted by BAShocker View Post
                      If it was NIL legal, $100 to Germany for taking a charge.
                      Lol he sold it pretty well. But I will take it
                      "He called me around noon and was thrilled," Brandt said. "He said he was going to be a Shocker forever." -- RIP Guy, you WILL indeed be a Shocker forever!

Comment

• Originally posted by RoyalShock View Post
                        This is closer to what I was expecting this team to look like for most of the year.
                        Some of their stats are more than I would ever expect.

Comment

• Two games in a row both the baseball team and basketball team have won on the same day.

Let's all spill a little juice from the Victory Chalice for Ricky Del Rio and then toast the men's basketball and baseball teams!

It's a great day to be a Shocker!
                          Kung Wu say, man who read woman like book, prefer braille!

Comment

• The crowd sounded LOUD on that 3 from McBride.
                            The truth will set you free. But first, it will piss you off.

Comment

• Originally posted by Kung Wu View Post
                              Two games in a row both the baseball team and basketball team have won on the same day.

Let's all spill a little juice from the Victory Chalice for Ricky Del Rio and then toast the men's basketball and baseball teams!

It's a great day to be a Shocker!

Comment

• Originally posted by rjl View Post
                                The crowd sounded LOUD on that 3 from McBride.
                                Bench erupted as well

Comment

Working...
                                X