A New Type of NIL

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Ta Town Shocker View Post
    I updated my account. It's under rewards if you have the app.
    Thanks for that tip. I am enrolled now as well.

Comment

• HOLD ON A SECOND.

Looking to contribute more? Contact info@bpsfoundation.net about opportunities making an even greater impact with the student-athletes!

Comment

• All the money goes into the KU NIL and then is allocated? Not what I was expecting.
        Shocker fan for life after witnessing my first game in person, the 80-74 win over the #12 Creighton Bluejays at the Kansas Coliseum.

Comment

• Join the NIL revolution with Blueprint Sports. Pioneering student-athlete empowerment and collective management in college sports. Transforming NIL.

BPS appears to be the "parent" group. I have no idea how they distribute to make sure it goes to WSU though.

Comment

• Hard pass.

Comment

• The CX161 code must be what ties your account to Wheat Shock Collective. Here is an explanation of the relationships between Wheat Shock Collective, the for-profit Blueprint Sports company, and it's non-profit BPS Foundation sister?/child?/2nd cousin? company put out last March:

WICHITA, Kan. (March 7, 2024) – Blueprint Sports (BPSE), the industry leader in full-service Name, Image, and Likeness (NIL) collectives, today announced the launch of Wheat Shock Collective (formerly Armchair Strategies), the premiere collective supporting NIL opportunities for Shocker student-athletes. The partnershi
              Kung Wu say, man who read woman like book, prefer braille!

Comment

• BPS does include Wichita State
                Looking to contribute more? Contact info@bpsfoundation.net about opportunities making an even greater impact with the student-athletes!

Rip em up, Tear em up, Give em HELL Shockers!

Comment

• lol not shady at all.

Comment

• Not gonna lie, no idea how they could tell where to send it since there’s not really a place with Dillon’s to say a school etc. Unless we just get all the ones in the Wichita area, but I’d imagine it’ll be a split with KU.
                    Brummett throws, STRUCK HIM OUT! THE SHOCKERS ARE NATIONAL CHAMPIONS! AN UNBELIEVABLE STORY!

Comment

• The way Kroger has been price gouging the last several years, I wonder how much Kroger is going to take off the top as an administrative fee?
                      The future's so bright - I gotta wear shades.
                      We like to cut down nets and get sized for championship rings.

Comment

• Originally posted by Onegreatracer View Post
                        Not gonna lie, no idea how they could tell where to send it since there’s not really a place with Dillon’s to say a school etc. Unless we just get all the ones in the Wichita area, but I’d imagine it’ll be a split with KU.
                        When you followed the directions there was nowhere to enter the code?

Comment

• Originally posted by Aargh View Post
                          The way Kroger has been price gouging the last several years, I wonder how much Kroger is going to take off the top as an administrative fee?
                          The Pharmacy points (to use for fuel points) was cut in half, and maybe farther. I rarely shop there anymore. One can save 5 dollars (on sales less than 50 dollars) a grocery visit by going to Aldi's. Aldi's and Walmart quality is just as good now.

Dillons does have quality specialty foods though.

Comment

• Originally posted by Kung Wu View Post

When you followed the directions there was nowhere to enter the code?
                            KU's and every other BPS collective's code is all the same.
                            Brummett throws, STRUCK HIM OUT! THE SHOCKERS ARE NATIONAL CHAMPIONS! AN UNBELIEVABLE STORY!

Comment

• Originally posted by Onegreatracer View Post

KU's and every other BPS collective's code is all the same.
                              They are all CX161?

Comment

• Comment

Working...
                                X