Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by shoxlax View Post

Has a future in soccer.
    A soccer player wouldn't even miss the next 3 minutes. Just a little magic cold spray on the sideline to make it look good and get back in there.
    Last edited by Kung Wu; February 29, 2024, 12:21 PM.
    Kung Wu say, man who read woman like book, prefer braille!

Comment

• Originally posted by Stickboy46 View Post

blah blah blah blah blah .... blah blah blah. I'm sorry your brain can't comprehend reality.

The team leading the conference by THREE FULL GAMES and has locked up the conference title with 3 to go had a full week LESS than Mills to look through the SAME portal.

So pay close attention here ... Stop with the dumbass excuse that "there was little left in the portal". Its factually incorrect and tiring to hear you try to blame Mills problems on Brown. Brown was not a good coach, he needed to go. He's not my good friend. It does appear that he's your sworn enemy though and you are putting a LOT of the blame that goes on Mills on Brown.

That is all
      USF NIL foundation was over 1 million in spending last year.
      People who think they know everything are a great annoyance to those of us who do. -Isaac Asimov

Comment

• I’m just gonna throw this out here. IB won the conference his first year. We could see he wasn’t gonna do the job as he was starting to do rather poorly. Perhaps, just perhaps, we’re due for some luck. Last (or next to last) in conference and then we skyrocket? Karma swinging back in our favor?

Anyways, in all seriousness, I think we can agree that we we shouldn’t judge on first season alone. Obviously Mills doesn’t have the past or pedigree we all want, but let’s wait and see what happens in off season. That’ll tell us a lot. And truthfully, we’re one Abmas (or any decent PG) away from having a decent season. Imagine how many games we would’ve won with even half the turnovers back our way.

Comment

• Originally posted by BostonWu View Post

I don't recall there was any indication Abmas was following Mills here.
          None....I mean NONE.....

Comment

• Originally posted by asiseeit View Post
            I may be entirely wrong about this but I believe Nolan Richardson brought much of his Juco team to Tulas with him and had immediate success
            The ONLY one who joined that group was Mike Anderson....
            I watched that group at Hutch TEAR IT ALL UP......Paul Pressey....wow...maybe my favorite opponent

Comment

• Originally posted by asiseeit View Post
              I may be entirely wrong about this but I believe Nolan Richardson brought much of his Juco team to Tulas with him and had immediate success
              That worked well for us last time. :eyeroll:
              People who think they know everything are a great annoyance to those of us who do. -Isaac Asimov

Comment

• Originally posted by shock View Post

USF NIL foundation was over 1 million in spending last year.
                So not very much since they have a LARGE number of football players to buy unlike us. That number is well less than i would have expected just for the football team.

Comment

• Originally posted by molly jabali View Post

None....I mean NONE.....

"You Just Want to Slap The #### Outta Some People"

Comment

• Originally posted by WstateU View Post

They (Western Texas College) won the Juco National Championship in Hutch and he took most of them with him to Tulsa. He had several studs including this one...

Larry Birdesque. I miss those days of hoops. Fights in the ticket lines, verbal assaults in the stands and great hoops. Those were the days my friend.
                    One of the greatest games involved a WSU loss after giving up a 10 point lead with 1 minute to go. That Tulsa team all had arms about 8 ft long. Sucked to lose, but what a game.

Comment

• Originally posted by Atxshoxfan View Post

Larry Birdesque. I miss those days of hoops. Fights in the ticket lines, verbal assaults in the stands and great hoops. Those were the days my friend.
                      One of the greatest games involved a WSU loss after giving up a 10 point lead with 1 minute to go. That Tulsa team all had arms about 8 ft long. Sucked to lose, but what a game.
                      It's ironic you mention that game; I thought about referencing it earlier and got too busy. I had a front row seat to that Tulsa game and still can't get it out of my mind. Last nights near collapse caused me serious flashbacks.

Comment

It's ironic you mention that game; I thought about referencing it earlier and got too busy. I had a front row seat to that Tulsa game and still can't get it out of my mind. Last nights near collapse caused me serious flashbacks.
                        I was there too. I had to jump in the middle of a fist fight after some drunk Tulsa dude assaulted the guy next to me for telling him to pipe down. The Tulsa dude was spewing profanity laced rants all night. Quite obnoxious, but damn, that was fun stuff.

Comment

They (Western Texas College) won the Juco National Championship in Hutch and he took most of them with him to Tulsa. He had several studs including this one...

Paul Pressey definitely a stud! If that team pressed our present team....... OMG, we might not ever score.

Comment

• Originally posted by Topshock View Post

Paul Pressey definitely a stud! If that team pressed our present team....... OMG, we might not ever score.

Comment

I miss Barry
                              Infinity Art Glass - Fantastic local artist and Shocker fan
                              RIP Guy Always A Shocker
                              Carpenter Place - A blessing to many young girls/women
                              ICT S.O.S - Great local cause fighting against human trafficking
                              Wartick Insurance Agency - Saved me money with more coverage.
                              Save Shocker Sports - A rallying cry

Comment

• Originally posted by Stickboy46 View Post

So not very much since they have a LARGE number of football players to buy unlike us. That number is well less than i would have expected just for the football team.
                                That was last year. Projected spending per year is 3.5 million.

Oh, and they raised that 1 mil in 3 months.

Comment

Working...
                                X