2024 American Men's Basketball Championship Schedule

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by shock-it-to-me View Post
    so normally the team would leave the hotel 2 1/2 hours before tip but I guess this high energy squad needed their beauty rest so they're not leaving the hotel until 1030 which will only give them about 20 minutes of warm-up time. Expect super low energy today.
    That is a complete outrage!!! Someone should be fired on the spot for this travesty! I simply cannot believe this is allowed to happen. Where is ADKS?? I demand action!

Comment

• Originally posted by MikeKennedyRulZ View Post

That is a complete outrage!!! Someone should be fired on the spot for this travesty! I simply cannot believe this is allowed to happen. Where is ADKS?? I demand action!
      Team definitely came out with energy and ready to play.

Comment

• Originally posted by Stickboy46 View Post

Team definitely came out with energy and ready to play.
        Definitely due to the fact that they didn't leave the hotel 2.5 hours early no doubt!

Comment

• I also heard that HCPM makes them brush their teeth up and down and not in small circles. This can not stand!

Comment

• "You Just Want to Slap The #### Outta Some People"

Comment

• temple won four games in four days? temple? they damn sure didn't look tired.

Comment

• Gottlieb thinks WSU needs to escape the American
                https://twitter.com/GottliebShow/sta...Mu3K6PNkQ&s=19

Comment

• Originally posted by washedup View Post
                  Gottlieb thinks WSU needs to escape the American
                  I don’t necessarily disagree with him. The AAC is kind of a hodgepodge of schools and we are the outlier because we don’t have football. It’s obviously been good for us in some ways and in some sports, but after the departures of UConn, Houston, Cincy, UCF, and shorty SMU, the conference has lost a lot of juice. Memphis is probably pining to get out.

That said, there is no way we would ever get invited to the BE. A10 would be more likely and would probably make sense. But I still have a soft spot in my heart for playing all of those Valley teams and going to Arch Madness as well.
                  "In God we trust, all others must bring data." - W. Edwards Deming

Comment

• Originally posted by washedup View Post
                    Gottlieb thinks WSU needs to escape the American
                    Big East makes sense from a basketball standpoint. I'm not sure it makes sense for any other sports or the university as a whole though

Comment

• The Big East is a big fantasy at this point. Finishing 5-13 is a non-starter.

Comment

• Only options would be MWC or A10…and I’m not sure that’s an upgrade.

Comment

• Originally posted by calfan View Post
                          The Big East is a big fantasy at this point. Finishing 5-13 is a non-starter.
                          Agree, BE is never going to happen.

Comment

• Let's get back to being conference contenders, then see what the AAC looks like. Until then, no movement makes sense.

Comment

• Besides, at the A10 final they just accidentally dropped the Duquene streamers from the rafters with 18 minutes to play.

Comment

• Originally posted by Kel Varnsen View Post

I don’t necessarily disagree with him. The AAC is kind of a hodgepodge of schools and we are the outlier because we don’t have football. It’s obviously been good for us in some ways and in some sports, but after the departures of UConn, Houston, Cincy, UCF, and shorty SMU, the conference has lost a lot of juice. Memphis is probably pining to get out.

That said, there is no way we would ever get invited to the BE. A10 would be more likely and would probably make sense. But I still have a soft spot in my heart for playing all of those Valley teams and going to Arch Madness as well.
                                I would support a return to the Valley for a myriad of reasons having nothing to do with the basketball competitive landscape.
                                Wichita State, home of the All-Americans.

Comment

Working...
                                X