Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Stickboy46 View Post

None of QBs dunks made it?
    His dunks are garden variety. Nothing spectacular about them.

Comment

Originally posted by MikeKennedyRulZ View Post

His dunks are garden variety. Nothing spectacular about them.
      I wouldn't say multiple, reverse alley-oops are garden variety.

Comment

Originally posted by MikeKennedyRulZ View Post

Yet, you REALLLLLY want to be wrong about HCPM right??
        I would have loved more than anything for HCPM to have been crowned COY this year. I would have eaten all the crow you could feed me. Same with next year or the year after (see other thread for my commitment to that)

Comment

Originally posted by Stickboy46 View Post

I would have loved more than anything for HCPM to have been crowned COY this year. I would have eaten all the crow you could feed me. Same with next year or the year after (see other thread for my commitment to that)

Comment

Going to be downtown tomorrow after playing golf at Sim. Does anyone know any bars that carry ESPN plus to show the game?

Comment

Originally posted by shocktheheart View Post
              Going to be downtown tomorrow after playing golf at Sim.
              On purpose?

Comment

Originally posted by WuDrWu View Post

On purpose?
                with three of my boys. Yes

Comment

It's.........gameday?

Comment

Originally posted by shocktheheart View Post
                    Going to be downtown tomorrow after playing golf at Sim. Does anyone know any bars that carry ESPN plus to show the game?
                    I’d check with the Pumphouse… they open at 11:00.
                    "You Just Want to Slap The #### Outta Some People"

Comment

• Originally posted by shock-it-to-me View Post
                      It's.........gameday?
                      Son of a *****...
                      Infinity Art Glass - Fantastic local artist and Shocker fan
                      RIP Guy Always A Shocker
                      Carpenter Place - A blessing to many young girls/women
                      ICT S.O.S - Great local cause fighting against human trafficking
                      Wartick Insurance Agency - Saved me money with more coverage.
                      Save Shocker Sports - A rallying cry

Comment

• Originally posted by shocktheheart View Post
                        I would think Walk Ons would definitely have the game on if you want a bar/restaurant with some decent cajun style food. WstateU's Pumphouse is a good thought (more bar than restaurant but they have food). Also you'd think Emerson Biggins downtown would it have it on.
                        Kung Wu say, man who read woman like book, prefer braille!

Comment

• so normally the team would leave the hotel 2 1/2 hours before tip but I guess this high energy squad needed their beauty rest so they're not leaving the hotel until 1030 which will only give them about 20 minutes of warm-up time. Expect super low energy today.

Comment

so normally the team would leave the hotel 2 1/2 hours before tip but I guess this high energy squad needed their beauty rest so they're not leaving the hotel until 1030 which will only give them about 20 minutes of warm-up time. Expect super low energy today.
                            Probably brought their doorback hoops and are in their rooms getting up shots and trick dunks

Comment

so normally the team would leave the hotel 2 1/2 hours before tip but I guess this high energy squad needed their beauty rest so they're not leaving the hotel until 1030 which will only give them about 20 minutes of warm-up time. Expect super low energy today.
                              Hmmm. 2.5 hours seems pretty early to me. Depending on distance from hotel to arena, 1.5 hours might be pushing it a bit, but 2.5 hours seems awfully early. Again though, I don't know how far apart the arena and hotel are from each other.
                              78-65

Comment

Not trying to defend it, but with it being a tournament, it’s highly likely that is “their” time for warmups. Other teams (game later today, perhaps the womens championship game too, tomorrow’s games), also gets an opportunity to have a shoot around. So therefore, it doesn’t make sense or even have a place to hang out, until it is “their” shoot around time.

Comment

Working...
                                X