2013 Sears ESPN Bracketbuster Game

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by isu87 View Post
    looks like you all get s. dakta st. in a rematch for bracketbusters, they won the "play in" game to get the right to travel to WSU. n dakta st. may wind up at INS??
    excellent.

Comment

• Originally posted by ND State Fan
      NDSU is gonna goto Wichita and whoop thier asses, I can't wait for that road trip. Will we be able to get 2000+ tickets at WSU ?
      This has to be classic post.....

Comment

• Originally posted by SB Shock View Post
        What is the usual allotment? 100?

Comment

• Originally posted by SB Shock View Post
          We bought NDSU in '09 and I don't seem to remember there being a ton of NDSU fans there. This was also immediately after their NCAA appearance and we weren't exactly Top 20 material then.

Comment

• Originally posted by AndShock View Post
            We bought NDSU in '09 and I don't seem to remember there being a ton of NDSU fans there. This was also immediately after their NCAA appearance and we weren't exactly Top 20 material then.
            They aren't coming this time either. Even if they do get a game.

Comment

• Originally posted by GoShockers89 View Post
              I'm not ruling out Stephen F. Austin as a potential opponent. If they sweep their current road swing, I think we get them.
              Not saying they're a bad team and not worthy to play us, but their 311 SOS and four non-D1 wins is ugly. Their lone good win against OU is solid however. Oh well, at this point, it looks like no matter who we get will be, in the words of Fever, "a shiny turd". Or was it Wu who said that?

Comment

• well, at least you all won't have to put up with those "2000" N Dakta St. fans who were planning to invade Wichita

Comment

• if you look at the boxscore from the dakota territory all star game today, s. dakta st. basically used only 5 players the entire game. That's a recipe for getting tired against a very physical WSU team. Their bench is quite weak

Comment

• I think SDSU will be a decent matchup. We saw eachother in the preseason and they have a NBA prospect in Wolters. I'm looking forward to it.
                    Shocker fan for life after witnessing my first game in person, the 80-74 win over the #12 Creighton Bluejays at the Kansas Coliseum.

Comment

• Welp, SFA just lost at Northwestern State...looks like South Dakota State it is.

Comment

• Originally posted by GoShockers89 View Post
                        Welp, SFA just lost at Northwestern State...looks like South Dakota State it is.
                        If it is the Jackrabbits, they are South Dakota's team. That means that the return trip to Brookings will be a well attended game. Further, Frost Arena is one of the nicest in the Summit League, with a capacity of just over 6 K. The Jacks can, and have, sold it out on several occasions.

SDSU would like to see more MVC teams on the OOC, but that also means return trips, not just road games at the MVC. After the closed scrimmage between the Shockers and Rabbits, it would be good to play for real.

This Rabbit fan hopes that it does indeed work out for these two midwestern schools.

Comment

• Originally posted by rabidrabbit View Post
                          If it is the Jackrabbits, they are South Dakota's team. That means that the return trip to Brookings will be a well attended game. Further, Frost Arena is one of the nicest in the Summit League, with a capacity of just over 6 K. The Jacks can, and have, sold it out on several occasions.

SDSU would like to see more MVC teams on the OOC, but that also means return trips, not just road games at the MVC. After the closed scrimmage between the Shockers and Rabbits, it would be good to play for real.

This Rabbit fan hopes that it does indeed work out for these two midwestern schools.
                          Not to be a dick, but why would WSU schedule SDSU a 1 for 1? Not trying to big time you, but who have you got in there for a 1 for 1?

Comment

• Originally posted by shocktheheart View Post
                            Not to be a dick, but why would WSU schedule SDSU a 1 for 1? Not trying to big time you, but who have you got in there for a 1 for 1?
                            Bracketbuster games get returned.

Comment

• Originally posted by Awesome Sauce Malone View Post
                              Bracketbuster games get returned.
                              I knew that, sounds like he wants more MVC teams to come there for 1 for 1's and I don't see that happening. Especially for WSU when they aren't that close or have a large WSU fanbase or recruiting area.

Comment

• Originally posted by shocktheheart View Post
                                Don't be a Newbie.
                                “Losers Average Losers.” ― Paul Tudor Jones

Comment

Working...
                                X