FAU (18-5, 8--2) at WSU (10-13, 2-8) Game Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wow...didn't see that coming. You only have 4 fouls. DEFEND YOUR ASS OFF
    "He called me around noon and was thrilled," Brandt said. "He said he was going to be a Shocker forever." -- RIP Guy, you WILL indeed be a Shocker forever!

Comment

• These jump ball calls have been insane too. They get within a foot of us and it's a jump ball even if they wrap up us from behind. We get the ball fully tied up and it's a foul

Comment

• FINISH!!!!!

Comment

• Ok if we win, I won’t say anything bad about bell the rest of the year.

Comment

• Don't know that we have the mental toughness to close this out. But good job men. Thank you for giving full effort
            "He called me around noon and was thrilled," Brandt said. "He said he was going to be a Shocker forever." -- RIP Guy, you WILL indeed be a Shocker forever!

Comment

• WTF?

Comment

• We should put in Joy, right pin?
                Kung Wu say, man who read woman like book, prefer braille!

Comment

• That was a perfect block

Comment

• What the!?!?!?!? CLEAN BLOCK!!!!!
                    Kung Wu say, man who read woman like book, prefer braille!

Comment

• Refs have money on this. That Ballard call ...

Comment

• That is ****in ridiculous

Comment

• Terrible. Minimal contact, and initiated by offensive player. Just terrible.
                          "In God we trust, all others must bring data." - W. Edwards Deming

Comment

• Please...please....please don't turn it over. Run a good play and get a good look. Please

Comment

• And you don't NEED a 3pt

Comment

• Terrible cheat call.

Comment

Working...
                                X