Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Still no energy coming out of the tunnel

Comment

What's the most we have been outscored in the 2nd half this year? Was it Tulsa? Did they outscore us by 22 or was that someone else? Lol
      "He called me around noon and was thrilled," Brandt said. "He said he was going to be a Shocker forever." -- RIP Guy, you WILL indeed be a Shocker forever!

Comment

Originally posted by shockerfan View Post
        What's the most we have been outscored in the 2nd half this year? Was it Tulsa? Did they outscore us by 22 or was that someone else? Lol
        We've been outscored multiple times by 20. Though none of those teams were as bad as UTSA

Comment

Memphis maybe

Comment

Memphis outscored us by 23

Tulsa outscored us by 22

Who else? Lol
            "He called me around noon and was thrilled," Brandt said. "He said he was going to be a Shocker forever." -- RIP Guy, you WILL indeed be a Shocker forever!

Comment

Originally posted by Stickboy46 View Post
              Still no energy coming out of the tunnel
              Absolutely none. Bugs me.

Comment

FAU outscored us by 20

But yeah, none are as bad as UTSA

Comment

I will go ahead and say we win by 10. That's my prediction lol

Comment

Originally posted by shockerfan View Post
                    Looks like 29 pts is the most they have lost by this year. That was against Tulsa.

They played UAB, Memphis, Charlotte, FAU all pretty close
                    So they get up for good teams and lose big to bad teams
                    Infinity Art Glass - Fantastic local artist and Shocker fan
                    RIP Guy Always A Shocker
                    Carpenter Place - A blessing to many young girls/women
                    ICT S.O.S - Great local cause fighting against human trafficking
                    Wartick Insurance Agency - Saved me money with more coverage.
                    Save Shocker Sports - A rallying cry

Comment

Nm

Comment

Beverley lob gets them on their feet! Or they where already on their feet standing for defense Bob!

Comment

Beverly air balled a wide open mid range jumper. Unbelievable
                          Shocker fan for life after witnessing my first game in person, the 80-74 win over the #12 Creighton Bluejays at the Kansas Coliseum.

Comment

Only gave up 2 points of the lead in the first 4 min. Progress!!!

Comment

Originally posted by ShockRef View Post

Anyone wondering why Germany ha had a permanent seat on the pine only need to have watched the last three minutes of the half.
                              He just isn't an AAC level player. Should have stayed where, at least he got on the floor.

You have to wonder what has been going through his mind the last couple of months.

That is all.
                              I feel bad for him. No way he was expecting to ride the pine on a team that has no chance of making noise in the postseason.
                              Shocker fan for life after witnessing my first game in person, the 80-74 win over the #12 Creighton Bluejays at the Kansas Coliseum.

Comment

Originally posted by wichshock65 View Post
                                Not much of a crowd tonight. Twice this many at TBT games.
                                About 3600 butts in seats.

Comment

Working...
                                X