(UTSA 8-14, 2-7), at (WSU 9-13, 1-8) GAME THREAD

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• (UTSA 8-14, 2-7), at (WSU 9-13, 1-8) GAME THREAD

Here's the deal. Shocks win by 7 and Germany gets to play in his 7th game all Season to tie Joy. If you would have told me Preseason we would be 1-8 in the AAC, I would be in total disbelief and thinking we had key injury issues. It is past time to get some Shocker wins both at home and on the road.
    Shocker basketball will forever be my favorite team in all of sports.

Originally posted by forevershockerfan View Post
    Here's the deal. Shocks win by 7 and Germany gets to play in his 7th game all Season to tie Joy. If you would have told me Preseason we would be 1-8 in the AAC, I would be in total disbelief and thinking we had key injury issues. It is past time to get some Shocker wins both at home and on the road.
    Shockers HAVE to win. You hear me HCPM??? They just gotta. I've got 4 points riding on this game in the pick'em. Going out on a strong, sturdy BRANCH of a tree, not a limb. Ballard to finish with 15 points 6 rebounds and 5 blocks as the Shox roll to an 18 point win. Go Shox!

Comment

Originally posted by JVShocker View Post

Shockers HAVE to win. You hear me HCPM??? They just gotta. I've got 4 points riding on this game in the pick'em. Going out on a strong, sturdy BRANCH of a tree, not a limb. Ballard to finish with 15 points 6 rebounds and 5 blocks as the Shox roll to an 18 point win. Go Shox!
      "You Just Want to Slap The #### Outta Some People"

Comment

It’s time…

"You Just Want to Slap The #### Outta Some People"

Comment

great, another no name team with multiple guys that can make 3s. Can we please recruit some of these "basket making" types next year?

Comment

Originally posted by WstateU View Post
            It’s time…

That was a lotta words to say absolutely nothing, if you ask me. Not much actual substance in what the player or the coach is actually saying.

Comment

Originally posted by WstateU View Post
              It’s time…

Just wanted to get the Coach's attention.

Comment

We are 7 minutes away for an opportunity to win a needed home game. GO SHOCKS.

Comment

Not much of a crowd tonight. Twice this many at TBT games.

Comment

CR seems much more locked in on defense so far. Other than the first possession, there was a lot of communication on switches.

Comment

B an B combo

Comment

Where were all these made lay-ups last game?!
                        How many points would we need to be up at half to feel comfortable? Ill start the bidding at 34 points

Comment

Looks like we are playing us.
                          Rip em up, Tear em up, Give em HELL Shockers!

Comment

Originally posted by shockrah View Post
                            Looks like we are playing us.
                            lol. Good one

Comment

Really nice start for the Shocks but a loooooooong way to go and sustainability and the Shockers play have not collided in the same sentence much, if any, for the Shocks this year.

Comment

Working...
                              X