No announcement yet.

(UTSA 8-14, 2-7), at (WSU 9-13, 1-8) GAME THREAD

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

With our big lead at the half, can some call in a threat at the 1st media timeout of the 2nd half? That would be considered a complete game, right?

Comment

Need to win this by 30 to make me feel any different. Even then, this UTSA team is trash

Comment

Originally posted by SubGod22 View Post
        Those wanting to see Germany may get their wish
        Okay, that's enough. Easy to see why he doesn't play much.

Comment

If a 20 point lead against this opponent isn't enough, I'm done with this portion of SN until the season is over. If they blow this, just blow it all up.
          Infinity Art Glass - Fantastic local artist and Shocker fan
          RIP Guy Always A Shocker
          Carpenter Place - A blessing to many young girls/women
          ICT S.O.S - Great local cause fighting against human trafficking
          Wartick Insurance Agency - Saved me money with more coverage.
          Save Shocker Sports - A rallying cry

Comment

Originally posted by Stickboy46 View Post
            Is a 20 pt lead enough for us to survive?
            There's no way we take a L in this one.
            Shocker fan for life after witnessing my first game in person, the 80-74 win over the #12 Creighton Bluejays at the Kansas Coliseum.

Comment

That Germany stat is insane considering how bad he is

Comment

Is 20 enough?

Comment

Other than both having 2 fouls, Ballard and Pohto were 4-7 FG, 1-1 FT, 7 rebounds, 2 assists, 9 points. Ballard did most of the scoring, Pohto most of everything else.

Comment

Originally posted by Maizerunner08 View Post
                    Need to win this by 30 to make me feel any different. Even then, this UTSA team is trash
                    They are, but I do think WSU is making them look like even bigger trash. Hopefully that continues. Cause they don't score below 70 or so very often.
                    "He called me around noon and was thrilled," Brandt said. "He said he was going to be a Shocker forever." -- RIP Guy, you WILL indeed be a Shocker forever!

Comment

For real, did he forget how to play basketball…or?

Comment

I hope we see Joy, and joy as well

Comment

Looks like 29 pts is the most they have lost by this year. That was against Tulsa.

They played UAB, Memphis, Charlotte, FAU all pretty close
                          "He called me around noon and was thrilled," Brandt said. "He said he was going to be a Shocker forever." -- RIP Guy, you WILL indeed be a Shocker forever!

Comment

Expand the lead and get Joy, McBride, IA and Thengval in with enough time for them to break a sweat. Still don't understand how BC starts.

Comment

Anyone wondering why Germany ha had a permanent seat on the pine only need to have watched the last three minutes of the half.
                              He just isn't an AAC level player. Should have stayed where, at least he got on the floor.

You have to wonder what has been going through his mind the last couple of months.

That is all.
                              Above all, make the right call.

Comment

Just for the books, UTSA has: beat @Rice 89-82, lost to Memphis by 6, lost Charlotte by 8, beat Tulane, and lost to FAU by 9.

Comment

Working...
                                X