Fanbase NIL Contribution Poll

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Atxshoxfan View Post

This was my type of game when I was about 10.
    Does that make you feel younger?
    I remember that game, and loved it! And saying that I remember it made knees crackle without moving.
    Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter, and those who matter don't mind. ~Dr. Seuss

Comment

• Originally posted by ShockerExpress View Post
      Wheatshock Collective announcing a 100K matching drive.

Single donor will match the next 100K in donations.

They announced it on May 9th. So 10k in 12 days. Not sure if that's good or not lol

Comment

• Originally posted by Stickboy46 View Post

They announced it on May 9th. So 10k in 12 days. Not sure if that's good or not lol
        I'd say if it's a bunch of small donations it's okay. If there are multiple larger donations in there it's not good.

Comment

• it's not good. I have no idea how they get this in front of people, but I'd never see it if I didn't see it on Shockernet.

Comment

• You know what's not good? All this money money money talk. And there's the story of the one student athlete who didn't get his promised advance and is suing. I know it's the current norm, but, man, all this just makes me feel, blah.

I don't know how this lasts. I'm just sick of the whole thing. Will college sports die?

Comment

• I'm sure this will end well

Comment

• Timing is not optimal either. In the last month I begrudgingly shelled out $6500 for SASO and tix.

For me, I'm just not giving out more cash, especially now.

Comment

• Originally posted by shocktown View Post
                  Timing is not optimal either. In the last month I begrudgingly shelled out $6500 for SASO and tix.

This is where I'm at. I'm pretty lukewarm on everything right now anyway. We just got slammed for SASO and tickets. Could I? Sure. Should I? Meh. I agree with JV. All this money talk sucks. These crackers are making me thirsty!

Comment

• Originally posted by shocktown View Post
                    Timing is not optimal either. In the last month I begrudgingly shelled out $6500 for SASO and tix.

How were the prices for the tickets and SASO? At the very most, numbers stayed the same, right? I hope they wouldn’t be stupid enough to raise prices.
                    78-65

Comment

• $6500 for tix and saso.

I know it used to be for a good cause (student athlete and all), but man at 2.5 hours of entertainment for each game, over a 30 game season, that comes out to the equivalent cost of about $87 for an individual's hour of entertainment, $43.50 for a group of 2 people, per hour. I'm not certain it's been all that entertaining the past couple of years, so you would deserve a prize, or at least a free hot dog and soda every game. Yikes.

Comment

This may be the only time I'm thankful for the stingy citizens of Wichita. #Resist

Comment

I'm sure this will end well
                          Gambling and loan sharking.

Comment

• Private equity "invests", they expect a return in some form or fashion. Not sure how this plays out.

Comment

• Originally posted by WuShock16 View Post

How were the prices for the tickets and SASO? At the very most, numbers stayed the same, right? I hope they wouldn’t be stupid enough to raise prices.
                              Charter Guardian $4,000 Great seats and parking
                              Tickets $625 x 4

Going back to 2016-17 season both rates have stayed mostly static.

Comment

• They are going about this all wrong. Something tangible must be given in return back to the donor as in the form of a monetary prize and not of the “shake Quincy Ballard’s hand” variety. Not sure how they can run it in line with charitable raffle laws, but I would gladly come up with 100 bucks to get into a 50/50 pot worth $50k or buy $300.00 worth of $30.00 lottery tickets if some of the money was earmarked for NIL funds. Have a corporate donor cough up a big ticket item. The store was a start, now raise the bar a bit.

Comment

Working...
                                X