Fanbase NIL Contribution Poll

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by SubGod22 View Post

Problem is this staff is more tight lipped than the NSA.
    I believe that the NCAA rule which prohibits a school from naming potential recruits, was put in place to keep boosters from passing a purse to those recruits.
    Seems to be a little behind the times with this NIL crap. They should revisit that rule.

Comment

Originally posted by SubGod22 View Post

Problem is this staff is more tight lipped than the NSA.
      The real problem is you don't even know they are with the NSA.

Comment

Wheatshock Collective announcing a 100K matching drive.

Single donor will match the next 100K in donations.

Comment

Originally posted by ShockerExpress View Post

I took advantage of this and let some rich guy match my $500

Comment

Originally posted by ShockerExpress View Post

Originally posted by WuDrWu View Post

Oh, and some serious **** got done yesterday at YaYas. SERIOUS ****.
            Gamechanger....

Aaaaaand Nope!

Set up some more engineering scholarships with the funds. Give what's left over to the bowling team. Pitchers of beer don't buy themselves!

Comment

If the rumors are correct out of Bug'aha, this "massive" 100k matching offer will just barely cover the last guy on their bench. We're not even talking about other sports.

All this just to keep up with a plucky little Mid-Major Jesuit out of flyover Nebraska... Still wanna play ball?

I say let the clowns drown in their placations.

NCAAA (National Collegiate Amateur Athletic Association)

Comment

The 100k match was announced before the meeting at Ya Yas that Doc referred to. I don't think those are related

Comment

Originally posted by Stickboy46 View Post
                  The 100k match was announced before the meeting at Ya Yas that Doc referred to. I don't think those are related
                  I just think it is quite generous of cold to match up to 100k. Way to be Cold! Lmao
                  "He called me around noon and was thrilled," Brandt said. "He said he was going to be a Shocker forever." -- RIP Guy, you WILL indeed be a Shocker forever!

Comment

This is what it’s all about…

"You Just Want to Slap The #### Outta Some People"

Comment

• "You Just Want to Slap The #### Outta Some People"

Comment

• … and of course this…

Comment

• Kung Wu say, man who read woman like book, prefer braille!

Comment

• It’s definitely easier to write the check or swipe the card when I see student athletes success…

Comment

• Originally posted by WstateU View Post
                              It’s definitely easier to write the check or swipe the card when I see student athletes success…
                              You were already supporting the program with your tax dollars, ticket purchases, and alumni giving. It's an honor to receive a DI scholarship and have a chance to make playtime a paying profession while earning a solid backup plan for free. When a college athlete is offered a full ride, their life has just been instantly made if they take the opportunity seriously.

What NIL is about is getting paid BEFORE you've earned anything at all. At least with the full ride, you have to go to class and be a constructive member of your team to continue getting the payments. This is just ME ME ME entitlement bullshit. It's a continuation of how NOT to raise a young human into a reliable, responsible, durable adult.

Does anybody even realize the true value of a college scholarship with all things considered? Read the following article for perspective. It makes the whole ordeal even more nauseating.

No greater deal has ever existed for a high school graduate than an athletic scholarship for college in the United States.  While the average earnings of a high school graduate are around $20,000.00 a year, the value of an athletic scholarship can be worth over $150,000.00 annually, according to an article in Forbes.  In this package, […]

Comment

• Got my NIL store $50 tshirt today. Gotta say, it’s not great. Too bad they can’t give us a better quality to entice us for more purchases.

Comment

Working...
                                X